Top Savannah Arts & Design
20 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Rhis was my first time in Savannah. This is the Best way to see Savannah for the first time. Great price also. Beautiful town. Convenient too."
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing cruise was amazing. The weather was great to start off and the staff was very courteous and friendly. There is so much rich history in Savannah and the guide was very knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking this cruise on my next visit to Savannah. Very reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many city walking tours and I can honestly say that Keith was one of the best guides that I have ever had. He was not only extremely knowledgeable but shared his knowledge with such enthusiasm. I learned so much in the 2 hours we spent together. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great host, great information and great fun! Would also recommend for families with children over 7!"
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. Comfortable ride. Great way to see the whole city in comfort on a hot day. Easy to get off and on at various stops. Friendly and courteous guide."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Our guide was so knowledgeable and taught us so many things about this town. We really loved the spooky stories and walking by some of the most haunted houses in the town!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and wonderful food! Each place we went to had great food. You will definitely come away full if you eat everything they offer."
* A traveler said: "We loved the ability to hop on and off . We had 4 different tour guides and each had so much history and information to share and their own style !"
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour about both the book and movie. The tour guide was very interesting and extremely knowledgeable about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Very knowledgeable! Went above and beyond with more information. Definitely worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Loved the museum! It was very interesting and unique. It's a must see if you're in the Savannah area."
* A traveler said: "The museum was wonderful and the girl at the front was so friendly! The price is awesome and so worth it! If you love history this is. Must see"
* A traveler said: "All of it, the history of the book and movie was great. Not to mention the history of savannah! Thats all folks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida