Top Sausalito Walking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All Sausalito Tours
Sort by: Featured
Learn the history of Sausalito's houseboat community on a 3-hour walking tour that delves into the San Francisco Bay Area's maritime history and culture. You'll get close views of the boats as you walk around this storied waterfront area with your guide. See shipyards from World War II, and hear about wooden boat builders, bohemian artists, and other colorful characters who have made their homes aboard the houseboats.
Go in search of Sausalito's hidden treasures with your friends and family during this private scavenger hunt. With a guide dedicated to your party and the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book, walk around town to see the famous wooden boats and vessels that line the shore. Work together to score points and return to home base to see who wins.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Walking Tours in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sausalito may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Arizona