Santa Rosa Tours
* A traveler said: "Heidi was excellent! Will definitely be using again in the future!! Communicated through text, on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made great recommendations for the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Eric was a wonderful guide! Definitely coming back with more friends. He knew history about the town and it was just a great experience."
* A traveler said: "The view was astonishing and pure tour guide was very kind and descriptive of the sites as well as making it an enjoyable time for me and my family. Would definitely reccomend for those seeking a great time in a peaceful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Alex was wonderful! We toured two wineries and had a wonderful lunch of sandwiches, salad and choc coookies. The riding was easy and he took us down beautiful quiet roads lined by wineries. Very little time on main narrow roads whichI was curious about so thought I would share that info for others. The relationships they have built with the wineries made it exceptional. Alex was knowledgeable, chill and was quick to adjust to whatever vibe we wanted which was perfect! Can’t wait to try some of their other adventures in the future on our next trips. Thanks again for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremy picked Obrien to visit and it was the best experience of the 3 wineries we visited. Bilal did a great job keeping us on track. He did his best to get us to the most interesting spots."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to spend a day! The tour was great with Frieda. She helped me with my bike. It was the first time in a long time on a bike. She also was great with info about wines and beer. Our fun, small group enjoyed beer and wine with lots of cool conversation. Being in a relaxing setting in wine country was fantastic. I would love to book another tour with Frieda. Highly-recommended tour even if you don't ride rides often!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time - we made our plans very last minute but Jeremy was super helpful in arranging tasting times at wonderful and unique wineries in Napa, and our driver Juan was incredibly helpful and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Jerri was an excellent guide and brought us to four great wineries. We enjoyed all of them, each were unique with wonderful wines."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating story of the evolution of cattle ranching in West Marin. Loved the personal stories of how the diff farms are evolving for the future/local community."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Hardt was suberb, we enjoyed it so much, will definitely come back and request him! Vineyards were super and very personable, cozy and very intimate, the day was nice and cool, such a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We were met on time with the bikes and our tour leader, Peter. The bike ride is mostly flat and about 12 miles total. The beer tasting at the first site is included. We then went to another and bought our own. It was a nice day with friendly company."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great and so nice. my friends had so much fun and The bus was clean and fresh and overall a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Staff was very kind and helpful! We booked for the tour but now are seriously considering buying an electric bike! They were so fun and easy to ride! And Colin explained all components of the manufacturing so well to us. All very high quality! We will be back!"