Top Santa Cruz Wildlife Watching
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Santa Cruz Tours
Sort by: Featured
Zip along forest trails, splash through muddy streams and climb along the coastal cliffs on this adrenaline-fuelled quad biking tour from Flamingo Beach. Learn how to operate your ATV, then venture off-road on a thrilling 2-hour tour and discover the hidden landscapes of the Golden Coast. Follow your guide through the dry forest, looking out for howler monkeys, iguanas and birds along the way, then reach the coast and soak up incredible views over Tamarindo, Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo and Potrero beaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wildlife Watching in Santa Cruz are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Cruz experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wildlife Watching in Santa Cruz are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santa Cruz may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley