Top Santa Cruz Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Santa Cruz Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover, Learn and support , Cafe de Guanacaste, the beautiful coffee community of small farmers called Hojancha, part of the uniques Blue Zone areas of the World, according to the National Geographic, located in the isolated Nicoya Peninsula. ̈Where the world's healthiest people Live¨. Let's learn, live and taste, the entire process of Costa Rican coffee from their real protagonist, The farmers, their family, the local co-op and the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Santa Cruz are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santa Cruz may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley