Top San Pedro La Laguna Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
3 results | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Get a taste of lakeside culture with this visit to three Maya villages around Lake Atitlan. Despite their proximity, each has its own distinct spirit. Learn about the unusual deity of Santiago Atitlan, admire the murals and handicrafts of San Juan la Laguna, and discover how contemporary and traditional life intersect in the lively streets of Panajachel.
We are a travel agency that focuses on offering the best personalized service to our clients in organizing tours and cultural trips around Guatemala. In addition we want to promote interaction with local communities in order to create work opportunities and increase respect for the environment and local traditions and customs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Historical Tours in San Pedro La Laguna?
The best Historical Tours in San Pedro La Laguna according to Viator travelers are:
- Real Mayan Culture- Visit three different villages around lake atitlan
- Lake Atitlan Village Tour - from Panajachel
- Community Based Tourism
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands