Top San Juan Motor Sports
26 results | All San Juan Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Pedro, was the best! He was super knowledgeable, funny and probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. The food we stopped for before getting to the Rainforest was delicious. Everything was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was super great tour guide. Loved the experience. Beautiful scenery. They took care of us and your have to dry the chicken there!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, i’m not an adventurous person so I didn’t jump into the water but I totally enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the water was nice a cool, I totally recommend this tour to everyone even if you are not an adventurous person."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun trip!!! The guides were great the tour was so much fun!! We got to see the beauty of the bioluminescence"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a really good time. Staff was great. The walk was not as bad as I thought it would be. Make sure and take socks or water shoes."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide King Julian was amazing!!! The customer service was awesome. This hike has been one of my best this far. The water slides, jumps and swings seemed intimidating, but once I did it I just wanted to do it over and over. 💚"
* A traveler said: "El Yunque is beautiful. Had a blast jumping off the rocks into the water gave me an adrenaline rush. Our driver, Jonathan was so cool. I would definitely recommend El Yunque to all of my adrenaline junkies. However, make sure you are prepared for the muddy 1 mile hike to get there! It’s worth it too."
* A traveler said: "They was so nice. They show you so much you get to see things that if you don’t book this tour then no one else gets to see. Then at the end they take you to grandmas house and she feeds you. Amazing people amazing views and amazing way to see the island. 100 percent a must things to do."
* A traveler said: "Frankie, Chris and Tarzan (the guy who did a double backflip from 100ft into the pool) were AMAZING. Seriously great service, happy to answer any questions and overall just fantastic. BOO to the 20 people (out of 24) who left he bus without tipping at all - not cool man."
* A traveler said: "Most of the other individuals were in their 20’s and 30’s. I’m 67 years old, a mother of six, a grandmother and great-grandma!! Although I try to stay in shape it was definitely a challenge in a couple of spots but the guides offered assistance and I thoroughly enjoyed the day!!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing! We had the best tour guide! It was so much fun! Definitely worth it!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly guide and the captain of the boat was very nice and very informative. Enjoyed the swim in the Caribbean sea and the Bio Bay. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "It was all completely amazing! The cliff jumping, snorkeling, cave exploring, waterfalls! He took us off the beating path, away from all the tourist, we felt we were on a private Island. I will without a doubt be calling Rafael for my next trip and will let anyone know who plans on going!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour , relax and enjoy nature, nice story behind the hacienda, the tour guys were very friendly , bilingual English and Spanish. Highly recommended if you have kids ."
* A traveler said: "Yuma was an fantastic tour guide, we had so many laughs with her. Was so bummed our other tours aren’t with your company. All in all it was one of the best experiences I’ve had here"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Rafael was our tour guide, and he created such a safe and fun adventure for the five people in my group. Be ready to jump out of your comfort zone on the natural water slides and especially the cliff jumping spots. This tour is a hidden gem that is completely worth the money. I say, without any hesitation, book it now!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Larry knew what my family needed and delivered. Lunch right at the beach with a gorgeous view. Would use again! Thanks for the photos/videos."
* A traveler said: "I did this excursion last month in Los Cabos, Mexico and by FAR this excursion was better. We were on the ATV's much longer and the tour guides were very informative with great customer service. We made several stops to sight-see during the excursion. My favorite excursion!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the tour and our guide was very attentive and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "The tour guy and woman they was some great company they knew they history about they county and very Friendly mad us feel at home and ever place they took us we enjoyed nice beaches and pools great food places and shopping area and great boat ride at the end I'll do everything again if I visit Puerto Rico again and I highly recommend this tour Ny to p.r (Philly and Brittney)"