Top San Juan Float Trips
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the waters around San Juan on a miniboat, which holds a small group of up to four people. You'll get great, photo-worthy views of the shoreline and listen to guided commentary as you travel. A small group means personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Float Trips in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
What Float Trips in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Pine Grove Beach
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Isla Verde
- La Calle Loiza
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Palomino Island
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Luquillo Beach
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)