Top San Juan Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
2 results | All San Juan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Sail the calm, azure waters of San Juan Bay at sunset during a cocktail cruise. Enjoy a warm welcome aboard from your friendly captain and crew, then settle in for a scenic ride. Watch the island coastline glide by as the sun sinks toward the horizon. Sip a complimentary rum punch or sparkling wine with your family and friends and listen as your captain points out landmarks like El Morro Fort and San Juan Gate. Arrive back at the dock in time to continue your evening in San Juan.
Set sail across the Caribbean on this 1.5-hour cruise from San Juan and enjoy unforgettable views of the Puerto Rican capital. Hop aboard a traditional sailboat and sip complimentary drinks as you cruise along the coast. Keep your camera to hand as you pass landmarks like San Juan Bay Marina and El Morro Fort, and spot dolphins and sea turtles swimming and playing around the boat.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Catamaran Cruises in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
What Catamaran Cruises in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
- Paseo de la Princesa
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Palomino Island
- La Calle Loiza
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Pine Grove Beach
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Isla Verde
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Luquillo Beach
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)