Things to Do in San Juan This Fall
Although fall in San Juan includes the tail end of hurricane season, it can be a great time to visit. You’ll avoid the humidity of summer and the crowds of winter while still enjoying sunny weather and warm temperatures. If you are visiting San Juan between September and November, here are some suggestions for what to do.
- Soak up the atmosphere in the charming streets of Old San Juan on awalking tour.
- Embark on a hiking tour ofEl Yunque, the United States’ only tropical rain forest.
- Visit abioluminescent bayand paddle through glowing water on a kayaking tour.
- Soar through the rain-forest canopy on azipliningadventure.
- Spend the day snorkeling and sunbathing in paradise on aday trip to Culebra.
- Tour theBacardi Distilleryand enjoy a glass of rum at the source.
- Explore life underwater on asnorkeling tour.
- Maximize your time with a combination tour to bothRio Camuy Cave Park and Arecibo Observatory.
- Learn some new moves in asalsa dancing class.
- Head just out of the city toHacienda Campo Rico, a former sugar-cane plantation surrounded by rain forest and mangroves.