Fine Arts Miramar
Grab a bottle of wine or some beer and sushi or tapas at the entrance and settle in for a cinematic treat in the comfort of high-backed leather seats at Fine Arts Miramar. View the latest foreign films and cutting-edge offerings, as well as performances from the National Theatre London and ballet performances on film.
Things to Know Before You Go
Subtitles are usually in Spanish, but occasionally in English.
Fine Arts Miramar offers reserved seating.
It’s best to book ahead for popular films.
The cinema is wheelchair-accessible.
There’s a separate dining area if you don’t want to eat while you watch a film.
How to Get There
The Fine Arts Miramar is located on Ponce de León Avenue in the Miramar neighborhood of San Juan. To get there by public transit, take bus C35, T3, or T5. The theater offers parking for those who are driving.
When to Get There
Shows change on a regular basis, so check ahead for showtimes to avoid disappointment. Fine Arts Miramar shows performances from National Theatre London on certain Sundays.
Visiting the Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center
To see ballet and other performances live, travelers should head over to the Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) in the Santurce neighborhood. Featuring four main theaters and halls, it’s San Juan’s premier performance center and the place to go for ballet, opera, and theater performances.
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- San Juan Bay
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Old San Juan Piers
- Castillo San Cristobal
- La Fortaleza (The Fortress)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- La Calle Loiza
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Old San Juan
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)