Top San Jose Travel & Transportation Services
214 results | All San Jose Tours
* A traveler said: "Flori helped us out tremendously with the ride and by giving us great recommendations on things to do and places to see."
* A traveler said: "I was glad I used them for transportation to the airport. I would've been late to the airport due to an accident on the highway. However, my driver reversed safely out to the nearest exit and got me on my way. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Danielle our driver was an excellent guide as he drove us to Jaco. He was waiting for us when we came out of baggage claim and dropped off at our condo doorstep. We stopped at the Crocodile bridge and he was willing to stop for bathrooms or sightseeing. For our first experience of Costa Rica, he was the eprfect host."
* A traveler said: "Gabo was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and even took the time out of his evening to escort another couple to an extra location after the end of the official tour."
* A traveler said: "Hayek was an amazing driver/tour guide. He allowed us to make a few stops and sightsee. He was funny and very nice. Our reservation was for 3pm pickup and he was there early. We didn’t have to wait at all! Exceptional customer service and definitely would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent transfer, seamless. On time, good vehicle and very competent driver. Always use Viator at foreign airports."
* A traveler said: "Awesome service! Arrived right on time and had a great trip. The driver was very accommodating with our young kids!"
* A traveler said: "The perfect experience great tour guide safe driver reliable! Was on time and had a cute little sign!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was amazing but we were in an accident- motorcycle crashed into van and I hit my head. Our fri Er not at fault"
* A traveler said: "Carlos answered all of our questions with deep knowledge. The transport was very professional. Carlos also sent us brochure of excursions per our request."
* A traveler said: "Alex the tour guide was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around! Fantastic tour! The food was declicious too!"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend booking this excursion. The team were absolutely fantastic keeping everyone safe and entertained the entire time. I always felt safe and enjoyed the experience immensely. The initial hike to the first platform is a good 20 minutes up steep terrain so best to keep that in mind for anyone with mobility issues."
* A traveler said: "It was a great history learning experience to get to know San Jose. Lorena is very friendly a d for me snacks during the tour and provided great city sightseeing advice too. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! Even though mudslides closed some roads and there were delays the guides took time to get us safely there and back rather than canceling. The activities were awesome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Transfer in Private Vehicle from SanJose City to SanJose Juan Santamaría Airport
- Private transfer from SJO Intl Airport to downtown Hotels
- Private roundtrip transfers from SJO Intl Airport to downtown Hotels
- Round-Trip Private Transfer Liberia Airport-San Jose to Hotels or Private Houses
- Departure Private Transfer: San Jose City to San Jose Airport SJO by Minivan
- Chirripó National Park
- La Sabana Park
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Gold Museum
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Morazan Park
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from San Jose
- San Jose to Costa Rica
- San Jose to La Fortuna
- San Jose to Arenal Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Poas Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Jaco
- San Jose to Puntarenas
- San Jose to Quepos
- San Jose to Limon
- San Jose to Tabacon Hot Springs
- San Jose to Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- San Jose to Baldi Hot Springs
- San Jose to Celeste River (Río Celeste)
- San Jose to Jaco Beach
- San Jose to Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero)
- San Jose to Monteverde
- San Jose to Tortuguero
- San Jose to Alajuela