Top San Jose Cruises & Sailing
44 results | All San Jose Tours
* A traveler said: "A short drive from San Jose in a beautiful air conditioned van. The rescue center was very nice and the guide was passionate and knowledgeable. It’s a little pricey, but a great tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour operator went out of his way to accommodate my personal timings and likings for this 3 day trip in Costa Rica. Nice hotel stay, excellent food, guide speaking English about the sub-cultures of the country, all in all an enriching experience for me. Strongly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Sergio did an awesome job! I felt it was a great value for the $$ spent and a great way to spend a day in San Jose."
* A traveler said: "Juan was an awesome tour guide. He showed us the culture of Costa Rica and made us feel at home. We felt like locals after the tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Gabo was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and even took the time out of his evening to escort another couple to an extra location after the end of the official tour."
* A traveler said: "A very nice tour. Our guide was friendly, and on time. It is really nice up there on the volcano. The airport drop off was also very convenient."
* A traveler said: "I’m so glad we did this tour!! It was a last minute decision but boy was it amazing! Our guide Angel was so knowledgeable! He took us to beautiful landmarks and we ate a great deal of local fruits, snacks and drinks. He was a total delight! I would highly recommend anyone book this tour. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Angel!!"
* A traveler said: "It was me and my friends first time in Costa Rica and we saw this great package deal online , it was worth it ! We had an AMAZING time . Our atv instructor Gabriel was very helpful and kind , our zip line tour instructors Danny & two other guys ( if I’m remembering right ) lol , was very much helpful and when my rope got stuck they helped me & was patient , seen so much beautiful birds , monkeys & the food was good also !! I would deff come back again"
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! Even though mudslides closed some roads and there were delays the guides took time to get us safely there and back rather than canceling. The activities were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "It's was a wonderful tour. Food was good beach was awesome and water was clear. Snorkeling and banana boat pull was fun. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and itinerary. While this does not stated it explicitly, the tour group is small so the guide was able to attend to each participant. Totally recommend."
* A traveler said: "A great day trip. After an early start we were taken to the rainforest centre about an hour from San Jose and given a very nice breakfast, followed by a trip on the aerial tramway through the canopy. Then a hike through the forest in the company of two expert guides, who were extremely informative and interesting about everything we saw tapir, toucans and other birds, butterflies, and an incredible variety of trees and plants. Then lunch and a swim in the river and a hike back to the tramway. The walking is fine for the most part, though you need to be steady on your feet roots, wet leaves and after lunch there's quite a steep climb back. It's hard to think of a better way to see the rainforest."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great experience!!! Highly recommended!!! Our guides are excellent!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full day Catamaran Cruises from San Jose to Quepos Manuel Antonio
- Day Trip from San Jose to Sloths & other wildlife Rescue Center
- 3-Days Arenal Volcano Tabacon Resort - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio
- San Jose Walking and Bus City Tour
- Costa Rica Full Day Combo Tour - Zip lining, Waterfalls, Volcano & Hot Springs
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Sabana Park
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Gold Museum
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- Morazan Park
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- Chirripó National Park
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from San Jose
- San Jose to Costa Rica
- San Jose to La Fortuna
- San Jose to Arenal Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Poas Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Jaco
- San Jose to Puntarenas
- San Jose to Quepos
- San Jose to Limon
- San Jose to Tabacon Hot Springs
- San Jose to Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- San Jose to Baldi Hot Springs
- San Jose to Celeste River (Río Celeste)
- San Jose to Jaco Beach
- San Jose to Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero)
- San Jose to Monteverde
- San Jose to Tortuguero
- San Jose to Alajuela