Top San Jose Classes & Workshops
13 results | All San Jose Tours
* A traveler said: "Wow, we loved this tour. Our guide, Ivannia, was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was much more comprehensive than we expected it to be, as we got to see some of the main buildings in downtown San Jose as well as going through Central Market and sampling some of the food and drinks. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Riders atv company was absolutely amazing! Super nice and helpful. Enrique was the best tour guid and definitely made the tour a lot more exciting. I’ve been atv in different places of the world and I have to say by far this was the best experience I’ve ever had"
* A traveler said: "The guide was super experienced and funny. The trip was such a nice adventure in many different ways. The nature was beautiful and the animals were fascinating to watch. Of course the river rafting itself was very exciting and fun."
* A traveler said: "Gabo was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and even took the time out of his evening to escort another couple to an extra location after the end of the official tour."
* A traveler said: "It was me and my friends first time in Costa Rica and we saw this great package deal online , it was worth it ! We had an AMAZING time . Our atv instructor Gabriel was very helpful and kind , our zip line tour instructors Danny & two other guys ( if I’m remembering right ) lol , was very much helpful and when my rope got stuck they helped me & was patient , seen so much beautiful birds , monkeys & the food was good also !! I would deff come back again"
11-Day Tour from San Jose: Monteverde Cloud Forest and Tortuguero, Arenal Volcano and Manuel Antonio National Parks
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone we came in contact with was so proud of their country and happy to show us. Crossing through the Continental Divide was exhilarating. Everything ran on schedule with no glitches couldn't be more happier. I highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Mauricio did a very good tour through San Jose with us, he showed as the key sights including the central market and explained very well."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend booking this excursion. The team were absolutely fantastic keeping everyone safe and entertained the entire time. I always felt safe and enjoyed the experience immensely. The initial hike to the first platform is a good 20 minutes up steep terrain so best to keep that in mind for anyone with mobility issues."
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATV River, Beach, Jungle Adventure and Crocodiles Hotspot from San Jose
- Pacuare River Whitewater Rafting from San Jose
- San Jose By Night: Food and Culture Small Group Tour
- Day Trip to Pacuare River Rafting Class III-IV from San Jose
- 11-Day Tour from San Jose: Monteverde Cloud Forest and Tortuguero, Arenal Volcano and Manuel Antonio National Parks
- Morazan Park
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- Gold Museum
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)
- La Sabana Park
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- Chirripó National Park
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from San Jose
- San Jose to Costa Rica
- San Jose to La Fortuna
- San Jose to Arenal Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Poas Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Jaco
- San Jose to Puntarenas
- San Jose to Quepos
- San Jose to Limon
- San Jose to Tabacon Hot Springs
- San Jose to Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- San Jose to Baldi Hot Springs
- San Jose to Celeste River (Río Celeste)
- San Jose to Jaco Beach
- San Jose to Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero)
- San Jose to Monteverde
- San Jose to Tortuguero
- San Jose to Alajuela