Top San Ignacio Sightseeing Tours
41 results | All San Ignacio Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Very interesting tour and lots of fun tubing in the caves after. Our guide Elio was incredible! He went above and beyond for us and made it an unforgettable experience! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of ATM cave with Eric was the highlight of our trip! Eric was very educational and made sure that we had fun the entire time. Also, lunch was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour! Our guide Eric was amazing (very knowledgeable with 25-years of experience)!"
* A traveler said: "We originally purchased this tour and we’re super excited but then we were informed due to COVID and not being in phase 2 they couldn’t provide it.It was a real bummer but understandable. However they did offer an alternative and despite us not doing our research on it as I did with this tour, we agreed and by far exceeded experience and expectations. We called late the night before from our hotel desk because no one confirmed our pick up time or if Tikal was still a go. We had someone respond right away and the next day bright and early we got picked up from our hotel. Leo was our tour guide grabbed us early barely took a coffee and we went to caracol among other mini stops on our way back. Maybe phase 2 will lift by end of July if not, and you’re worried about having a gap filler for your excursions and up for the challenge I highly recommend their option to go to Caracol. Tikal was more expensive by $25 or so, I was expecting a refund but after doing the actual full day trip and had such an incredible experience I don’t think I needed to even bother for the price difference. The food they offer as well is delicious"
* A traveler said: "A very good transfer to the airport. A professional and knowledgeable driver and a modern clean van."
* A traveler said: "Ontime and the drivers were excellent! Vehicles are new and very comfortable-including Wi-Fi access."
* A traveler said: "Good full day trip here. Included stops at the Rio Frio Cave, Pools on Rio with option to swim, Big Rocks Falls (waterfall), nature walk around Caracol, and plenty of time to explore Caracol. Journey to the site from San Ignacio is paved half the way with the last half along a dirt-clay road. Really enjoyed the trip, a mixture of sites that I would not have seen doing separate bookings. Guide was really fun and you could tell he enjoyed his work which made it more fun and interesting for the group."
* A traveler said: "Ancelmo, gave us the best possible tour of Caracol. His knowledge of the history of this site and the Mayan culture was remarkable. We had the whole place to ourselves for the first hour. The site is spectacular and and we had an unforgettable tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Alio was amazing!!! The entire trip, from pick up to the end exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable, humorous, and patient. The horse experience to the Mayan ruin was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "The cave tubing was cancelled because of raining and flooding, but the company changed us to Cave Canoeing in Barton Creek Cave and Ziplining at a near by resort. Lunch was still included. Dimas, our guide was incredible very calm and knowledgeable. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience... our guide Alsamo (sp.....sorry) was very knowledgeable and shared so much about Mayan culture and use of flora as we walked through the jungle. The tubing experience was relaxing and impressive. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea what to expect. It was soooo amazing Francisco was our guide and provided education along with humor and true love for his job!!! A must do in Belize!"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni, was a sweet and great tour guide/captain! He made the experience very fun and exciting for us. I didn’t really know how to swim but he assisted me and made me feel safe while swimming at the waterfalls. Lunch was very good. Can’t tell you enough, the view of the jungle and the feeling of relaxation is to die for. A must try when you’re in Belize!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Edgar, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The Caracol tour was absolutely amazing!! Lunch was delicious and the swim at the Rio On Pools was refreshing! A long day, but so worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Robert was such a great guide - learned so much, he made us laugh the entire day and went above and beyond to make our experience perfect. His love for Belize made us fall more and more in love with the beautiful country! Definitely the highlight of our trip - highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wow. Leo was the best guide we could have hoped for. So informative and patient with a good sense of humor. If you want someone who really knows their Mayan history and the history of Belize stemming back to 400 BC, ask for Leo!"
* A traveler said: "This was the coolest thing I have ever done! The formations within the cave were beautiful and it was very cool to see the pottery and remains from Mayan times. I have limited climbing experience but am relatively fit and active and I think this trip was a little more than "moderate" in difficulty level. Our guide Francisco was amazing and very knowledgeable about the area and the antiquities in the cave. I would highly recommend going to a climbing gym before your trip so you can get the feel for boldering and climbing which is required in the cave. The clay on the cave floor is very slippery so sturdy boots would improve your experience. I wore tennis shoes and it was fine but I was slipping more than others. The clay also makes a change of clothes a must!"
* A traveler said: "This cave tubing excursion was in a beautiful setting. The company was very professional and responsive. I had several questions and Celine was always quick to respond. Matthew was our driver and Richard was our tour guide. Both were really helpful. We even got recommendations for our trip to San Pedro. I highly recommend booking with this company."
* A traveler said: "Much more than I expected. Ask for Luis as the guide. He is so knowledgeable and fun to be with! He made the day!"
* A traveler said: "Francisco was super friendly and very knowledgeable about the Mayans. The experience he gave us canoeing in Barton Creek Cave was amazing!! We say many breathtaking structures and had quite an adventure squeezing through and under tight places. I would totally recommend this tour, especially if Francisco is your guide!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands