Top San Ignacio Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All San Ignacio Tours
Discover the ancient Mayan art of chocolate making with this authentic cacao experience in Belmopan. Meet indigenous Maya chocolate experts and watch as they transform raw cocoa beans into rich, fragrant chocolate using traditional methods passed down through generations. Its a great way to learn about Belize’s Mayan heritage and enjoy the delicious, healing properties of cacao the way natives have for millennia.
The most favorable thing about this tour is that you get to try several fruits that you might have not even seen before or thought of having. The comparison of what you get and see back home is always fun to make. Also, making your own corn tortilla just the way the Mayans do on the special outside fire is always and awe inspiring one. You get a glimpse into what was and what is . . .
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cooking Classes in San Ignacio are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands