Top San Gimignano Food & Drink
94 results | All San Gimignano Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great tour of the winery and bottling machinery. Great selection of wines, good accompanying meats and cheeses."
* A traveler said: "This wine tasting experience was great. The people were lovely and passionate about their wine. The light lunch and tasting of wines and oils was delicious. The grounds are beautiful, a must do if in the area."
* A traveler said: "My family if 8 took this class. So much fun making pasta and sampling different wines. The owners couldn’t have been more welcoming! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at San Quirico. We learned a lot about the grapes and how the wine is made. Our guide was a great communicator and answered all questions. Wine was great as well. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience. Very beautiful surrounding although we had to be inside due to some raining. The new Rosè was particularly fresh!"
* A traveler said: "Sitting under the umbrella having the most fabulous lunch with 4 wines and 7 olive oils to sample. Viktoria was a super hostess. Great location so close to town. Will highly recommend this tour/lunch to anyone going to San Gimi."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time with the owners and there family and friends. Highly recommend. Wonderful food and wine pairing. Olive oils were delightful. Hands on experience cooking. The scenery on the property grounds were gorgeous. |Very enjoyable!!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was fantastic. Anja was exceptional. So personable, knowledgeable, and just plain fun to have on the tour. We spent 2 weeks in Italy and the some of the most fun was the time we spent with Anja. The city was interesting, the local shops were and Anja was able to introduce it to us all. She clearly knows the history, the businesses, and the people well. She made the experience really outstanding."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience with Francisco & cousin Kiara at their family vineyard. The experience was 5 star!! Wine was amazing and the food was the best we had through our entire trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely the highlight of our trip to Italy. The environment is beautiful and the truffel hunting experience with Moreno is something we’ll never forget. Everyone was incredibly nice too. Highly recommand it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable experience with chef Tina (Valentina). She was fun and very easy to work with. My husband, who’s not one to cook, rolled up his sleeves and really got into it. Our dinner and wine tasting after was very enjoyable. Left we wine and olive oil for home!!!"
* A traveler said: "This exceeded all expectations. The setting was magical. So beautiful and warm. Our chef was amazing and informative. Giorgia was great with the kids and created such a wonderful experience. The whole experience was a highlight of Tuscany, and the food we made was probably the best meal we had there as well!"
* A traveler said: "This was a magical experience for the entire family. We left happy and enchanted by the beauty of the Tuscan landscape, the warmth of Lorenzo and his wife, the charm of the tour and the quality and deliciousness of the wine and the meal. If I could give more stars, I happily would! Highly, dearly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was more than perfect. A super host welcomed us and Gaia was the one who explained everything about the wines in such a nice and pleasant way. We enjoyed it from the beginning till the end. Thanks dear family!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely lunch and vineyard experience!! My boyfriend and I were visiting San Gimignano for the weekend and wanted to do a wine tasting experience that wouldn't take up too much of our day. We arrived at 11:30 and were the only party there for most of the morning. Davide guided us through each wine and olive oil sample while giving us time in between each tasting to enjoy the food and savor the samples. After an incredible lunch and tasting, he gave us a short tour of the vineyard. After explaining the history of the vineyard and growing techniques he encouraged us to take a walk alone through the grounds. Because it was so hot, we really appreciated that the tour was not too long and more time was spent eating, drinking and relaxing. Davide was amazing and we couldn't recommend this experience more!! You will not regret it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna