Top Activities on the Ground in San Francisco
65 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, entertaining and very knowledgeable. Explained Chinese history in San Fran. And a great Chinese lunch to top it off. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "After a few minor incidents with booking, mainly Alcatraz booking by viator we had the best experience"
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent guide Great knowledge about the history of SF And he Loves the city Thank you Adam"
* A traveler said: "Kathy was a great guide! Fun to see the neighborhood and learn its history from someone who lives in and loves it."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was fun! Seen a lot more then I thought we were going to see. And thought the bike would be sluggish on the hills but it was not over all it was a great day and your."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant, what a way to spend 3 hours, well worth it. I had the beautiful Pinky as my tour guide who was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The gentleman at Alcatraz tours and bike rentals was very kind to us. We got stuck over the Golden Gate Bridge and didn’t make it back before closing. He waited for us and gave us both a water that we really needed. 5 stars for them."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see Golden Gate Park. We rode from the bike shop, all through the Park to the water, up the hill to Sutro Baths and back. Even my youngest children, ages 9 and 11, did great and could handle the whole ride. So fun!!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day out with a very easily followed route."
* A traveler said: "Great bikes and helpful staff. I would recommend this bike hire. Riding the bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge was very enjoyable and family friendly. You could buy return ferry tickets from the hire shop which made boarding at Sausalito quicker."
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off. Quality bikes for the average person, not biker geek. Nice folks, great experience."
* A traveler said: "Bike ride across Golden Gate on July 4th was beautiful. Round trip from Ghiradelli to Mill Valley was approx 28+ miles. Ride was completed in under 4 hrs. We were a party of 7 and it wad our first time using electric bikes. Riding the slopes of San Francisco was effortless. Service was great"
* A traveler said: "Last minute, pre-mother's day, post vaccination, got to get out of the house, fun filled, healthy exercising, Surrey bike bonanza!!!!!! Peddled hard, moved slowly, and will cherish this sweet excursion topped off with yummy unique food truck delicacies from Cochinita..."
Frequently Asked Questions
- War Memorial Opera House
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Sutro Baths
- San Francisco Japantown
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Hayes Valley
- Marin Headlands
- Baker Beach
- Sausalito Vista Point
- Anchor Brewing Company
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- Oracle Park
- De Young Museum
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Painted Ladies
- Seward Street Slides
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Cable Car Museum
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito