Top San Francisco Sightseeing Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Hop on Hop Off
Museum Tickets & Passes
Packages & Special Events
Attractions & Museums
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
6 results | All San Francisco Tours
Save time and money with the San Francisco CityPASS, which gives you admission to top area attractions, a cruise on San Francisco Bay, and discounts for shopping and activities. You can choose to visit science and art museums like the Exploratorium or the Walt Disney Family Museum. You’ll have important details like hours of operation right in your pocket with the provided mobile ticket.
Tour San Francisco with the Go San Francisco Pass on your mobile device. See all the sites or just a few; it's your choice using this customizable touring option. Enjoy free admission at more than 30 popular San Francisco attractions as well as discounts on dining and shopping. Choose from 1-,2-, 3- or 5-day options to help you save as much money as possible on your vacation. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
With the San Francisco Explorer Pass you’ll save money on four San Francisco attractions within a 60-day period. Select four activities among a list of 20 sightseeing cruises, tours, museum admissions, and transportation in and around the city. Take advantage of discount offers at retailers and restaurants, and use your complimentary guidebook to help you independently explore the Bay Area at your own pace. No voucher redemption is required; simply save on your mobile phone and enjoy direct entry to attractions. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
Explore San Francisco at your own pace with the San Francisco Sightseeing Pass. Select two, three, four, five or six attractions and schedule your visit during a 30-day period of your choice. Choose to visit popular destinations such as Madame Tussaud's and the Legion of Honor art museum, and opt for a select San Francisco sightseeing tour. Receive your pass instantly after booking, with a code that allows immediate use.
Discover San Francisco from the Bay to the Pacific Ocean, with stops throughout for photo opportunities you won’t want to miss. Stunning panoramic views off Nob Hill and the colorful life of the Mission district. Come see the beauty of Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard Street, Chinatown, Civic Center, the breathtaking waterfront and the fashionable Union Square, these are just some of the sites you’ll treasure long after your visit to the magnificent city by the bay. San Francisco is an extremely popular international tourist destination famous for its landmarks, including Alcatraz Island, the cable cars, and Coit Tower, its steep rolling hills, and its eclectic mix of Victorian and modern architecture. The city is also known for its diverse, cosmopolitan population, including large and long-established Asian American, and LGBT communities
For a near-perfect San Francisco experience ideal for first-time visitors, you can save a bundle and see the best of the city with a San Francisco Sightseeing Pass. For up to five days, you can use your pass for easy access to more than 30 different attractions and activities, from bike tours and museum visits to discounts at top area restaurants. Stroll through North Beach, Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, visit the Asian Art Museum, and more—all included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco?
The best Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
- San Francisco CityPASS
- Go San Francisco All-Inclusive Pass with 25+ Attractions and Tours
- Go San Francisco Explorer Pass
- The San Francisco Sightseeing Flex Pass: A Golden Gate Ticket to 30+ Attractions
- San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off 2 Day pass
What Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
See all Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco on Viator.
See all Sightseeing Passes in San Francisco on Viator.
- Market Street
- Russian Hill
- Beat Museum
- Walt Disney® Family Museum
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA)
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- De Young Museum
- Vesuvio Cafe
- SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- Cable Car Museum
- Ocean Beach San Francisco
- North Beach
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- Marina District
- Angel Island State Park
- Marrakech Magic Theater
- Asian Art Museum
- Sea Cliff
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito