Top San Francisco Car Tours
71 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour of SF Harbor, highly recommend for first time visitors on a nice day. Covers many important sites"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and our tour guide Doug was phenomenal!! He was so knowledgeable, and both tour guide and driver were very nice. Each winery was a unique and enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "We loved the beautiful views of the Bay and the City. The crew was fun and did a great job to make everyone happy! They had warm jackets available for all and inside area of it was to chilly for some. Great tome!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well worth it. I throughly enjoyed going to muir woods forest first in the morning and then the 3 wineries. The bus driver was a great host!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "Fun informative and very accommodating. Reed has an outstanding knowledge of San Francisco and the area. His ability to make it’s history come alive is great. Doesn’t hurt that we were driving around SF in a cool mini!"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was excellent! Will definitely be using again in the future!! Communicated through text, on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made great recommendations for the next day!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time - we made our plans very last minute but Jeremy was super helpful in arranging tasting times at wonderful and unique wineries in Napa, and our driver Juan was incredibly helpful and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Dan picked us up at our hotel and drove us to Napa. Dan selected 2 superb wineries and we selected one ourselves. A quick lunch and dinner at our selected restaurant. A lovely day and Dan was a complete gentleman. Don’t miss doing this trip for 9 hours - you will need it!!"
* A traveler said: "This was very fun and a great idea!!! Love it!!! We got lost coming back becasue we didn't want to countine the 3rd leg of the tour anyhow we were 19 mins late and the staff waived the fee. Would defiantely do again."
* A traveler said: "My recommendation is to get this in EARLY in your trip to SF. There is prob no better way to see more, faster and to get a great overview of the area for things to might way to spend more time on. With just a few short stops, we were a little hard pressed on the 3-hour tour but, I am not sure I want to spend too much more time sitting in them. From the inside, the GoCar is a little noisier than I would like but, that is more of a sitting-inside-it perspective as they aren't really that loud. It would be nice to have a 30sec rewind or a say-that-again button on the digital tour guide... so, play attention when she is talking. You can really cover a lot of ground in these things and the overview of the area is fantastic. I recommend the 3 or 4 hour tour to allow for more flexibility and seeing everything."
* A traveler said: "Had not been to Yosemite in almost 40 years. With just a week in the Bay Area only had a day to spar. The train trip in the morning was great sightseeing ( and people seeing too). Bus from Merced to the Park was comfortable and provided a lot of "the view". Should have stayed overnight! That would have meant a full day in the park. Returning the same day in the dark made for a long day. Don't recommend for families , unless you overnight. Great experience - will do again when time allows."
* A traveler said: "We went for a 50th birthday. We had a great time and would do it again. We felt safe in the little vehicles. The GPS system worked great. Bring a light jacket."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Offers some fascinating stories and sound effects. The app worked smoothly, easy to instal. All instructions were clear. Highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito