Top San Francisco Mountain Bike Tours
32 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent guide Great knowledge about the history of SF And he Loves the city Thank you Adam"
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was fun! Seen a lot more then I thought we were going to see. And thought the bike would be sluggish on the hills but it was not over all it was a great day and your."
* A traveler said: "Great bikes and helpful staff. I would recommend this bike hire. Riding the bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge was very enjoyable and family friendly. You could buy return ferry tickets from the hire shop which made boarding at Sausalito quicker."
* A traveler said: "After a few minor incidents with booking, mainly Alcatraz booking by viator we had the best experience"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "So much fun to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. The ebikes make this an easy trip if you aren't athletic, but even the more fit members of our party had fun using the assisted pedaling. The only negative was having to bike to and from the bike shop to the bike path on the busy and crowded streets near Fisherman's Wharf, but it was worth that small hassle!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant, what a way to spend 3 hours, well worth it. I had the beautiful Pinky as my tour guide who was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, entertaining and very knowledgeable. Explained Chinese history in San Fran. And a great Chinese lunch to top it off. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "The gentleman at Alcatraz tours and bike rentals was very kind to us. We got stuck over the Golden Gate Bridge and didn’t make it back before closing. He waited for us and gave us both a water that we really needed. 5 stars for them."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see Golden Gate Park. We rode from the bike shop, all through the Park to the water, up the hill to Sutro Baths and back. Even my youngest children, ages 9 and 11, did great and could handle the whole ride. So fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Last minute, pre-mother's day, post vaccination, got to get out of the house, fun filled, healthy exercising, Surrey bike bonanza!!!!!! Peddled hard, moved slowly, and will cherish this sweet excursion topped off with yummy unique food truck delicacies from Cochinita..."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the bike ride, Adam was a great guide. We also had fun on Alcatraz, it was an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "The history, anecdotes, and architecture was impressive. Truly enjoyed the experience! Recommend visiting."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed both Alcatraz and Bay City Electric Bikes. We traveled with a 10 and 13 year old and did the city tour. Steve customized our tour to accommodate the kids ages and abilities. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz was amazing. The whole package was great, everything was organized and easy to access."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cable Car Museum
- Bay Bridge
- San Francisco Japantown
- Civic Center
- Seward Street Slides
- Pier 39
- SoMa (South of Market)
- Macondray Lane
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Pacific Heights
- Grateful Dead House
- De Young Museum
- Anchor Brewing Company
- Ferry Building
- Angel Island Immigration Station
- War Memorial Opera House
- Sausalito Vista Point
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- North Beach
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito