Top San Francisco Activities to Book in Advance
From Alcatraz to the world-renowned wine, San Francisco boasts a long list of can't-miss sights and experiences. Whether you're a spontaneous traveler or a careful planner, here are the top activities you’ll need to book early to secure your spot.
Nab your tickets to Alcatraz, the top-selling attraction in San Francisco.
Treat yourself to a unique view of the Golden Gate Bridge on a helicopter ride over the City by the Bay.
Go wine tasting at world-famous vineyards in Napa and Sonoma.
Get your nature fix on a day trip to Muir Woods or Yosemite National Park.
Head down the coast to soak up views on the 17-Mile Drive, visiting charming Monterey and Carmel.
51 Tours and Activities | All San Francisco Tours
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path in San Francisco
- Food Lover's Guide to the San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco Museums After Dark
- San Francisco Dining Cruises
- Don't-Miss Dishes in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Rainy Day in San Francisco
- Biking Across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Top San Francisco Activities to Book in Advance