Top Activities on the Ground in San Diego
30 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day! Loved the relaxed vibe and touring the island. The bikes were amazing and easy to use. The music made it fun too."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregorio was amazing! My boyfriend had a lot of questions about life in Tijuana and he was very informative. The food was sooo good! Once our tour was ending our tour let us know of some good spots to check out. He was great!"
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour along shoreline & well narrated the crew was very helpful and friendly. The weather is always great in San Diego. Much to see on this adventure and the views are awesome."
* A traveler said: "We had Tommy very educational. Made the trip. Stayed in his bus the whole time. Then we took another and got off and visited the different locations."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Great staff beautiful boat. I would definitely recommend the tour. Seen a lot of dolphins and the day was perfect"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Capt Phil. Nice pleasurable, relaxing trip to see San Diego from the water. Set us up for some great sunset photos as a couple and group. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys sailboat ride."
* A traveler said: "Great calm waters, sightseeing of seals, birds, buildings, yachts, ships… Great captain, made our sail very safe and enjoyable. Though we didn’t see the sunset due to cloudy sky, it didn’t low our expectations. Captain Frank was very respectful to us and great professional."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great!! The tour was super knowledgeable, we leaned a lot about San Diego and Navy Seals. Service was great with serving drinks and small plates. Pictures turned out amazing!!! Definitely recommend this boat tour to anyone and everyone!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this bike tour! Sara was such a great guide and showed us so many interesting sites/stops around Coronado! You don’t need to take your camera because Sara will take pics for you! We loved learning the history and also keeping active while biking. We would totally recommend this tour and would do this again! Thank you Sara!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun experience. I really enjoyed my time on the board. It really felt awkward at first until I got used to it. Jesse had a lot of patience and instructed me well. He allowed me enough time to feel comfortable. What a great way to spend a day. I am now convinced to get one."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! We did a full 2.5 hours around the beach and bay areas. The weather was wonderful the sights and sounds were peaceful. It was a great tour! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Love to learn about the different cities I've visited. Doing a scavenger hunt was a great way to see San Diego."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun and a great way to get exercise and spend time with the family!! You will not regret the activity."
* A traveler said: "Looking for the different stops. Some where a bit challenging. The last one for sure. Learned a few interesting facts."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Roller Skating
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Old Town San Diego
- Fleet Science Center
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center
- Pacific Beach
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Whaley House Museum
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Mission Beach
- Old Globe Theater
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Little Italy San Diego
- San Diego Convention Center
- Seaport Village
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada