Top San Diego Night Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All San Diego Tours
On this experience, relax in style aboard a luxury dinner cruise. Enjoy panoramic views from the boat's deck and take your time over a gourmet, 3-course meal, as you cruise past twinkling city lights that ring San Diego Bay. Listen to an entertaining DJ play music and enjoy an unforgettable evening, or celebrate a birthday, anniversary or another special occasion.
Sail out into the San Diego Bay and take in great views of the city's skyline with this small-group tour aboard a 34-foot Catalina sailboat led by a local captain. You can choose from morning, afternoon, or evening departures and you will be welcome to bring your own drinks on board.
Go whale watching from San Diego aboard a replica of a historic sailing schooner that won the world’s first America’s Cup sailing competition in 1851. Throughout your cruise, your expert guide shares informative commentary about gray whales, dolphins, and other marine animals, along with details about the US Navy sites you pass as you head out on the Pacific Ocean.
Looking for something fun to do this Summer? Want the best seat in the house for San Diego’s nightly fireworks show? You’re in the right place! Bare witness to the many colors and patterns that the sky has to offer! Not only will you see the sky illuminated in fiery bursts, but feel and hear every pop and crackle during this one of a kind experience!
Watch the sun set over San Diego during an all-inclusive small-group cruise aboard a classic sailboat. Pass landmarks such as the Maritime Museum, Coronado Bridge, and USS Midway, and look for sea lions, dolphins, and other wildlife around San Diego Harbor on the 2.5-hour cruise.
Spend a few hours relaxing, sunbathing and sightseeing in the placid waters just off San Diego during this 1 or 2 hour San Diego Harbor cruise. Sit back and relax as you take in a fully-narrated tour, offering top-notch sight lines of the San Diego skyline, a cruise under Coronado Bridge, a look at the bustling US Naval fleet and a chance to spot some of the harbor’s resident sea lions. Choose between 1 and 2 hour cruise options, offering you two trips to fit your schedule and interests.
Experience the thrill of driving your own speed boat during this tour of San Diego Harbor. Learn the basics of boating from your expert guide before following your guide's boat around the harbor, cruising past highlights such as the USS Midway, a US Navy submarine, Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village, the cruise ship terminal, the historic ship Star of India and San Diego Maritime Museum. Learn from your guide about these landmarks via the onboard two-way communications system and stop for photo ops on this exciting tour.
Cruise around San Diego bay aboard an authentic 1992 America’s Cup racing yacht and travel at twice the speed of the average sailboat. The Stars and Stripes USA-11 is one of the fastest and best known America’s Cup racing yachts. It was designed and built to be raced in San Diego, and has been restored to pristine condition. Take a turn at the helm and join in grinding the winches to raise and trim the sails.
Enjoy a sailing adventure on a Catalina-style sailboat with just six people for a comfortable, semi-private experience (or, find five friends and fill up the whole boat). Sail in San Diego Harbor during the day. Sit back and relax to enjoy the water views while enjoying complimentary beer, soft drinks and snacks.
Sail along the San Diego Bay on this relaxing 1-hour cruise. While aboard, enjoy views of the city, as well as US naval vessels, the Star of India, and the Coronado Bridge. Catch sight of the Hotel del Coronado, and spot sea lions in their natural habitats. Along the 1-hour route, you can pick up a snack and drink at the snack bar (own expense), and relax as you cruise the water.
Get the best chance of seeing whales and dolphins on a private boat tour. Your party will have the run of the boat, including an enclosed cabin, an observation tower, and a restroom. Your experienced USCG-certified captain knows the best places to spot wildlife and will provide engaging commentary on the local marine ecosystem.
In just four hours, experience the scenic highlights of San Diego and its neighboring areas. Watch sea lions and pelicans on the beaches of La Jolla and capture fantastic views from the top of Mt Soledad. Soak up the Old World elegance of the mansions and Hotel Del on Coronado Island, and find peace in the urban oasis of Balboa Park. Wind through downtown and Old Town San Diego, learning about the city’s history along the way. Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour limited to just 14 people.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Cruises in San Diego?
The best Night Cruises in San Diego according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Cruises in San Diego are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Diego experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Cruises in San Diego are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Diego may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Making Music Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA) Tours & Tickets
- New Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Belmont Park Tours & Tickets
- Del Mar Tours & Tickets
- Green Flash Brewing Co. Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Sports Association Tours & Tickets
- Little Italy San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Point Loma Tours & Tickets
- Shelter Island Tours & Tickets
- Old Town San Diego Tours & Tickets
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House Tours & Tickets
- Heritage Park Tours & Tickets
- Aquatica Tours & Tickets
- Mingei International Museum Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Automotive Museum Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Friendship Garden Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets