B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal
First-time visitors can explore diverse San Diego on a guided or hop-on hop-off tour after docking at the B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal, as it’s the easiest way to get to grips with the sprawling city’s many neighborhoods. Alternatively, take a shore excursion harbor cruise to spot seals, pay a visit to Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, or head out to Coronado Island. Independent travelers looking to relax also have options, including beachside yoga and paddleboarding.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Some cruise liners dock at the Port Pavilion on Broad way Pier, the second of San Diego Cruise Port’s passenger piers.
- The Embarcadero and surrounds have plenty of nearby parking lots available for departing cruise passengers.
- The terminal offers free Wi-Fi, restrooms, ample seating, and plenty of nearby dining options.
- San Diego Bay’s Embarcadero is a stretch of waterfront that’s home to dining, shopping, museums, and more, just a stone’s throw from the San Diego Cruise Port.
- Make the most of your visit by building in time pre- or post-cruise to explore this diverse region.
- Key San Diego neighborhoods include Little Italy, Encinitas, La Jolla, and Mission Hills.
How to Get to San Diego From the B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal
From the B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal, San Diego downtown is just a short walk and the Embarcadero is right next door. You can also catch the trolley to Old Town or the Gaslamp Quarter, among many other city stops, or opt for taxis and excursions that include round-trip transportation.
The currency is the US dollar, and ATMs are available throughout the city. English, Spanish, and Tagalog are widely spoken in San Diego and the surrounds.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- USS Midway Museum
- San Diego Harbor
- Little Italy San Diego
- Seaport Village
- New Children's Museum
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Downtown San Diego
- San Diego Convention Center
- Petco Park
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego Sports Association