Top Salt Lake City Walking Tours
28 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "The Utah Capital was beautiful and so many sites along the tour. I would definitely recommend the bus tour."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and tour guide. Lots of interesting information. Can recommend this tour. The mine was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was awesome. He was so nice and very informative. He even called us to make sure that we were coming since we were close to time."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was amazing. Our guide Neil was knowledgeable, friendly and fun. He catered to our every need. The sites were stunning!! Neil is the best,I highly recommend Dessert Solitude tours!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Thanksgiving Point
- Tracy Aviary
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Leonardo Museum
- Utah Olympic Park
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Liberty Park
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Brighton Resort
- Clark Planetarium
- Red Butte Garden