Top Salt Lake City Fun & Games
16 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and tour guide. Lots of interesting information. Can recommend this tour. The mine was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "The Utah Capital was beautiful and so many sites along the tour. I would definitely recommend the bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was awesome. He was so nice and very informative. He even called us to make sure that we were coming since we were close to time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tracy Aviary
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Utah Olympic Park
- Leonardo Museum
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Brighton Resort
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Clark Planetarium
- Red Butte Garden