Top Salt Lake City Art & Culture
12 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "I think he whole tour was outstanding. The tour guide we had was polite, kind, and very knowledgeable. the bus was clean and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was awesome. He was so nice and very informative. He even called us to make sure that we were coming since we were close to time."
* A traveler said: "It was my first time visiting Salt Lake City. I only had one day to see the city.The segway tour was one of the best way to see downtown and hear a little history of city and the people in 2 hours. Ben, our guide was very friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Red Butte Gardens is beautiful. But I had to buy another ticket when I got to the door because I had neglected to print out the one I bought on their website, and I didn't have the confirmation email with me. I thought it was a "Will Call" situation, so I showed up and told them my name, and they said they had no way to find my ticket."