Top Salt Lake City 4WD Tours
21 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "The Driver was friendly and very informative He Answered many questions. Made the trip very interesting and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was so personable answered all my questions and and shared his knowledge Weather was great, worried about The flys but there were none!"
* A traveler said: "It was my first time visiting Salt Lake City. I only had one day to see the city.The segway tour was one of the best way to see downtown and hear a little history of city and the people in 2 hours. Ben, our guide was very friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was amazing. Our guide Neil was knowledgeable, friendly and fun. He catered to our every need. The sites were stunning!! Neil is the best,I highly recommend Dessert Solitude tours!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Red Butte Garden
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Brighton Resort
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Utah Olympic Park
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Leonardo Museum
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Tracy Aviary
- Clark Planetarium
- This is the Place Heritage Park