Top Rotterdam Art & Culture
74 results | All Rotterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was terrific. We had a wonderful time. Tony is an excellent guide, very informative and funny. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide learned a lot of history went to places that people who took a tour through the ship did not see and highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The sociological approach of the guide was excellent. An unexpected upgrade to an e- bike was a nice extra. The overview of all different ‘villages’ of Rotterdam. Wonderful city to discover by bike. Thank you Jeroen! A ‘bintang’ amongst the guides.."
* A traveler said: "Nice way to see the city. Tour was informative. Riding the bike through the city seemed logical with all the locals riding. The tour had plenty of stops and was not strenuous. Price was reasonable and I would definitely recommend the tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Aquarium was amazing,Gorilla,baby elephant ..in general one of most beautiful zoo I have ever been☺️"
* A traveler said: "I love history, so learning about Rotterdam and its rise from the aftermath of WW 2 was so intriguing to me. Be prepared, it's a lot of walking, but I'm so glad I did it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing host!! Best tour we’ve ever been on. He made the whole thing very informative yet very entertaining"
* A traveler said: "Need more that 4 hours here at the Kenkenhof Gardens. Just way to much to see and experience. Lovely day dancing thru the tulips."
* A traveler said: "The private tour with the phone app Questo was great! I really enjoyed visiting the sites and learning the history of the city. I think the trip could've been longer, stretching from Centraal Station all the way to the Euromast. It made the exploration of the city a lot of fun. Most of the clues were understandable and easily solved. A couple were a little difficult, but manageable with some help. I really liked the word puzzles and I think there could've been more puzzles with some of signs around the Cube Homes and bridges. I wish it were longer!! Awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable and informative tour through the harbor of Rotterdam delivered by an incredibly kind and passionate tour guide. Highly recommend! Thanks Ariane!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent city tour. Tania was particularly exhaustive and friendly! She elucidated everything in detail and always added astonishing stories and actualities. You can tell that Tania loves this city and its evolution. We recommend everybody to discover Rotterdam throughout this tour. Bedankt Tania"
* A traveler said: "We love our tour! After I booked the tour, our tour guide Amin contacted me asking if we have any specific interest or request. He gave me a clear instruction on meeting point and direction how to get there. I already felt that we are in good hands. Amin was on time, very organized, and well-planned. He explained the schedule, asked how we felt about doing this and that , so it’s really personal . We went to so many spots in a day from 10am-7:30pm. We had good dinner and souvenirs. It’s a long day but he kept good energy to guide us. Amin is knowledgeable and caring . He also helped us to take many pics. It’s a very satisfying tour and everything is included. Highly recommend to people don’t want to plan anything and want to see all in a day. Thank you Amin!"
* A traveler said: "Tony with Trigger Tours did an amazing Rotterdam walking tour for us! Having experienced a little bit of the city prior to meeting with him, he solidified some of our questions regarding the history and architecture of this wonderful city. His knowledge of Rotterdam was informative, and fun. Absolutely no language barrier. He was wonderful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland