Top Rome Wine Tours
304 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Rob and Federica were amazing! They were very professional, and funny with amazing service. When we got the confirmation email from Viator, it said that class starts at 4:15PM and to meet in front of the stairways at Piazza Trilussa but we were supposed to meet the group there at 4PM which was not in the email instruction provided. However, Federica was nice enough to come back out from the restaurant where we were supposed to have our class and led us to class. They let us join the class in session which was really nice of them. We were greeted with Prosecco and an appetizer. Then we started with making Fettucine, the sauce, and then gelato. Rob was the lead chef instructor and he was super knowledgeable, professional and funny. We had an amazing time there and would recommend this to anyone. We cooked in the open space at the back of this super cute restaurant then headed in to eat. The entire restaurant was closed for the class and dinner, super private and intimate."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our first night in Rome which was a great way to see some sights and taste a variety of dishes. Our guide was amazing, very knowledgeable and friendly. We were with a few other couples which was nice to chat with others with wine and food. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day start to finish! Loved the towns we visited. Loved the winery. I got so many great goodies while shopping in the towns! Kierah (I hope I spelled her name right) was such a great tour guide. Informative & friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matthew was great. Shared with us plenty of history and was able to explore rome and sample food. Ended up not even eating dinner. Great way to start out trip"
* A traveler said: "Guide was exeptional. Food stops were great and information educational. Just what I was epecting even better."
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end the dinning experience was great. Daniela's knowledge and expertise, the ease in which she explained and guided us through each individual part of the food and wine pairing allowed for an amazing evening."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was the greatest hostess , funny smart expressive and so many fun facts about Romans We loved the tour Give her a raise!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing host (Sylvia), great sommelier (Michelle) and a beautiful few hours in the countyside to escape the city for a while."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was the best thing about the tour. She was efficient, knowledgeable, and adorable. She did a great job with both the food experience and the history. We loved all of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a MUST DO experience while in Rome. My friends and I were the only people at the vineyard for our tour apart from the vineyard owner's family & some workers for the first day of the harvest. We had a tour of the grounds, as well as a private tasting with some delicious homemade complimentary food. Honestly maybe my favorite experience from our entire 9 day trip!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely afternoon out of the city tasting some local wines. Plenty of meats and bread to go along with it. Our sommelier was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Beautiful setting as well."
* A traveler said: "Good tour. Francesca, our tour guide, was very charismatic, friendly and energetic. The food was very tasty and definitely genuine. The price is fair too. Recommend for a fun evening and to pass the time in a quality manner"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable time walking through the Jewish ghetto! The young lady giving our tour was exceptional and such a pleasure to have lead us through four hours of history and eating and drinking. It was certainly one of the best parts of our stay here in Rome."
* A traveler said: "Great experience we all enjoyed it and the wines were all good quality. The comparison with the foods was surprising we would all recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Francesca we had a fantastic evening. She was full of knowledge about the food and wine and shared lots of stories about the culture of Italy and in particular Rome. We did not expect to finish the tour with full stomachs but that we did and a little tipsy too. This was a highlight to our time in Rome and would encourage anyone to book."
* A traveler said: "Erik was outstanding as a tour guide! Knowledgeable, patient and constantly providing insights of the surrounding olaces as we walk or at sites. Food tastings varied, exciting and memorable Grrreat experience! Thank you Erik"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with Simone! Awesome cooking class, exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with a lot of tips ;) The teacher was really interesting and caring. We have a very good time !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Amadio, was very personable and knowledgeable about Rome, food and history. We spent a delicious and entertaining three hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Roberto was a GREAT tour guide..he was professional, friendly, and accommodating. He made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Great small group tour. I learned new things about Salami. The dinner was perfect! The four stops were ideal for learning about Italian food."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very helpful and friendly and was very knowledgeable. He was very passionate about his subjects."
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely experience! My daughter and I went together and made three different pastas, a main dish, a side, and dessert. Our chef Monica was amazing and such a good teacher. We learned several new tricks to bring back home with us!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun class, we enjoyed making our own pasta and tiramisu. We got to laugh, make new friends, and enjoy great food and wine. And I think I can make my own homemade pasta now and show off to friends and family!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group or Private Pasta Making with a Local Chef in Rome
- Small-Group Rome Food Walking Tour: Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori, Jewish Ghetto
- Semi Private Dinner near the Pantheon, Wine Pairing and Visit to Ancient Cellar
- Roman countryside Food & Wine Tasting in a medieval winery
- Rome Food Tour by Sunset around Prati District
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano