Top Rome Multi-day Tours
171 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing from beginning to end. Our guide Rosella was incredible , kind & fun. Then the guide through the Pompeii ruins Fabiano was so incredibly knowledgeable about every bit of what we saw it made the experience breathtaking & unforgettable. Both guides looked out for us incredibly. Our stay in Sorrento was fantastic. We had a delicious dinner & then a fantastic buffet breakfast (Not a continental one). The staff at the Michelangelo hotel were very kind. We were than met by our next guide Sascha who took us on a ferry & then we got to go in the amazing Blue Grotto cave & then shop & eat in Capri on the cliff overlooking the sea. Sascha took such VERY good care of us the entire time making sure we were comfortable with every aspect of the tour. When we couldn't walk anymore he even got us a bus ride back to the ferry that he didn't have to do. This entire tour was incredible & if I was to come back to Italy again I would actually do this one again. This group of tour guides were the absolute best of all our tours & you could feel the genuine care in each of them for us & for what they do."
* A traveler said: "Every day was a new and different experience. Our guides were knowledgeable and personable. Pompeii included a great lunch and many amazing things to see. Capri was an all day experience. We were surprised by all of the places we went. So beautiful! Our guide Sascha was witty and an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this trip, it gives you an all around with all these different stops. Our tour guide Clara and driver Gigi were awesome, they our life easier and took care of our group all the time."
* A traveler said: "This trip was wonderful, we had a excellent time. This was by far one of the best trips that we have every experienced. This is a must do for the honey. She will love you even more. TIPS You should get the CAT 1 package, because hotels are centralized close to the entertainment areas. Bring good walking shoes, hats, shades and Euros. they only want Euros not US currency. You are in for a time of your life, so let the good times roll."
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent and well organized. It is a long day but well worth the time and money. City tour of Napoli hit many of the old town highlights. Pompeii tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent team. Thorough, knowledgeable, friendly. We got to see all the famous sites, the Vatican, the ancients, and with the transportation, jumping lines, and the stories you just couldn’t do this alone"
* A traveler said: "Maria Luisa our guide was fantastic. She was very informative and engaged. You can tell she lives and breaths for this and her enthusiasm made the tour incredible. The tour itself was great. You get to see the colosseum, palatine hill, and the Roman forum. I could not believe the size of the Roman forum."
* A traveler said: "From the coordination, communication, to the private vehicle driver, and the location of the hotel...this trip was an A+++! The agencies contracted, I love Rome and Carrani Tours, were so great to us and we had an excellent time. The guided tour of Pompeii and trip to Amalfi Coast with this company is a must if you're in Rome"
* A traveler said: "The guide was a very lovely lady, how had a ton load of information to share. I found it very interesting and worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "All the sites and history host very knowledgeable would go again. Should have better clarification of meeting are."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We arrived on Saturday and this was our first tour. Andrada was so good. She shared a wealth of knowledge and gave us information about the city and how to navigate it. We would have been lost without her. She made our time in Rome special."
* A traveler said: "Very informative first tim at the Vatican museum. Such wonderful art made even more special with the knowledge of our guide"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very helpful and friendly and was very knowledgeable. He was very passionate about his subjects."
* A traveler said: "Everything went perfect, bus was even disinfected at some point. Only at some points it was a bit difficult to spot the monuments they were talking about on the audio guides."
* A traveler said: "This tour package is perfect for anybody wanting to see Ancient Rome highlights in one day. Yes it is a lot of walking and you will be wiped by the end of the day but the tour guides do a great job of allowing breaks and not overloading with too much information. Nero's Palace was very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Informative tour of the colosseum and roman forum. Norman was a knowledgeable tour guide who appeared passionate about history. The tour guide did a great job expediating security/green pass checks as well as keeping us in the shade. Overall, a great tour to better understand the context of the area."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour with a very knowledgeable guide.....Thanks Lucilla. I have no problem recommending it."
* A traveler said: "As archaeologists, we pay attention in details. Clio Muse audio tour for Castel St Angelo was a great reveal for us. Excellent and accurate content and the best customer care service we ever had! Thank you for your patience guys!"
* A traveler said: "great place with kind people who helped out with any questions that we had. very helpful audio guide"
* A traveler said: "J was excellent in explaining the history and background of the catacombs and crypts. The information was new and fascinating !"
* A traveler said: "Our group saw all the main sites in Rome, Florence, and Venice. Also we visited many other areas including Sienna, Assisi, Naples, Pompeii, and Sorrento. We had an excellent group of visitors from around the world, and Carlos, our tour guide, was a great source of information on the areas we visited. A very enjoyable and worthwhile tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the small group tour Disappointed that it was the G20 summit so parts of the forum were not open. Our guide, Rossa, was fantastic and helped bring the past to life in your imagination"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a delight. So knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Loved the tour. Would enjoy taking another tour with Anna anytime."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)
- Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)
- Gladiator Museum
- Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)
- Piazza Venezia
- Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)
- House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)
- Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)
- Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)
- Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio)
- Case Romane del Celio
- Piazza della Rotonda
- Basilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle
- Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)
- Piazza Farnese
- Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)
- Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)
- Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)
- Antico Caffè Greco
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano