Top Rome Markets
18 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Claudio did an amazing job showing us the amazing foods of the Jewish ghetto. He was very knowledgeable and his English was excellent! I highly recommend taking this tour and enjoying both the sites and the foods. Fried artichokes- yum!!"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour for a few reasons. We wanted to get to know Rome a little at the beginning of our trip, see some sights, get some insider stories and also eat some local food. Mattia delivered on all of the above in such a friendly and generous way. We will be recommending this to all our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Rob and Federica were amazing! They were very professional, and funny with amazing service. When we got the confirmation email from Viator, it said that class starts at 4:15PM and to meet in front of the stairways at Piazza Trilussa but we were supposed to meet the group there at 4PM which was not in the email instruction provided. However, Federica was nice enough to come back out from the restaurant where we were supposed to have our class and led us to class. They let us join the class in session which was really nice of them. We were greeted with Prosecco and an appetizer. Then we started with making Fettucine, the sauce, and then gelato. Rob was the lead chef instructor and he was super knowledgeable, professional and funny. We had an amazing time there and would recommend this to anyone. We cooked in the open space at the back of this super cute restaurant then headed in to eat. The entire restaurant was closed for the class and dinner, super private and intimate."
* A traveler said: "Ariana was spectacular with vibrant energy and such love for us with a passion for history and food! Se had a delightful time and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was an amazing tour guide. She was knowledgeable and fun. Do not eat before this tour it is very filling… wine, food, dessert, the whole nine yards! You’ll love it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was the best thing about the tour. She was efficient, knowledgeable, and adorable. She did a great job with both the food experience and the history. We loved all of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with a lot of tips ;) The teacher was really interesting and caring. We have a very good time !"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day filled with amazing food, wine, and beautiful landscapes. This was the perfect way to experience Tuscany!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable time walking through the Jewish ghetto! The young lady giving our tour was exceptional and such a pleasure to have lead us through four hours of history and eating and drinking. It was certainly one of the best parts of our stay here in Rome."
* A traveler said: "Are tour was with Franchesca and she was beyond amazing. Me and my family thoroughly enjoyed are tour and couldnt expect more. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects of Italian history and food. Best tour we have a been on and we will not hesitate to refer this group to friends."
* A traveler said: "Guide was exeptional. Food stops were great and information educational. Just what I was epecting even better."
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely experience! My daughter and I went together and made three different pastas, a main dish, a side, and dessert. Our chef Monica was amazing and such a good teacher. We learned several new tricks to bring back home with us!"
* A traveler said: "Erik was outstanding as a tour guide! Knowledgeable, patient and constantly providing insights of the surrounding olaces as we walk or at sites. Food tastings varied, exciting and memorable Grrreat experience! Thank you Erik"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide!! Roberto was fantastic! We really enjoyed seeing all of the Rome sights by golf cart! Sure saved our feet!"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny. Standing in the market our group (7 total) decided our menu there on the spot. Then we went to different markets to collect our ingredients. Then to the beautiful kitchen to make our lunch. Good mix of hands on and instruction. Fillipo was patient and encouraging. His 2 assistants were great also. Fried stuffed zucchini flowers, homemade fresh pasta with bacon crumbles, leg of lamb with Roman artichokes and finally Panna cotta with persimmon sauce. Wine and nonalcoholic beverages also provided. Don’t miss this great opportunity while in Rome."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)
- Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)
- Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)
- Porta Maggiore
- Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)
- Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)
- Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)
- Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)
- National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme
- Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)
- Pincio Gardens (Pincio)
- Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)
- Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)
- Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)
- Piazza Navona
- Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)
- Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano