Top Rome Hiking Tours
35 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "A nice diversion from the usual tourist attractions. The tour of the museum is not the greatest, but the concert was wonderful. Enjoyed the trip through the crypt."
* A traveler said: "Kathia was excellent. Very professional and customer oriented. Overall a good experience. …………… I don’t want to say anything else. You are not accepting my review because you want more and longer comments? What’s wrong with you"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun, and an awesome way to see the sites of Rome. The tour was really informative and it’s so cute how people react to the sidecars. I highly recommend this, it was very safe, enjoyable, and a truly unique experience. Lucca and his team are awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lucia was wonderful. This tour was exactly what we were hoping for. Everyone involved in the tour was super helpful. Highly recommend. We would suggest to eat before the tour. It did sneak into lunch time due to late start (covid hours)"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We arrived on Saturday and this was our first tour. Andrada was so good. She shared a wealth of knowledge and gave us information about the city and how to navigate it. We would have been lost without her. She made our time in Rome special."
* A traveler said: "Because the vatican has only just opened again and with not many tourists arriving in the country there was only about 20 people in the main line so there was no waiting around the best possible time to visit an amazing time was had"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was brilliant. He showed us everyday living in ancient Rome and made the site come alive. You cannot miss this if you want to how ancient Rome functioned."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Serena and she was incredibly knowledgeable and personable and you could instantly tell that Rome is her passion. Our family learned a lot of interesting things about the Coliseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum. It was awesome, thanks to Serena. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was exactly where he said he would be. He was efficient in handling our luggage and getting us to where we needed to go. Would definitely use this service again."
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely day trip. Picked up at our hotel, comfortable touring bus. Orvieto is a quaint village on top of a plateau. Shopping and sightseeing. Lunch along the route to Assisi was good in comfortable setting. Assisi tour was fabulous, guided by a local resident. Stunning! We definitely recommend this day trip when in Rome."
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end the dinning experience was great. Daniela's knowledge and expertise, the ease in which she explained and guided us through each individual part of the food and wine pairing allowed for an amazing evening."
* A traveler said: "Jeanette was totally awesome! So knowledgeable about all the historical facts and background. The one big disappointment was, this tour was to include “and St Peter Basilica!” We were left on our own after the Sistine Chapel which was disappointing…"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino
- Semi Private Dinner near the Pantheon, Wine Pairing and Visit to Ancient Cellar
- Hike Lake Castle and good food!
- Rocca Calascio e Santo Stefano di Sessanio, Gran Sasso - Monti della laga trek
- Nemi with its strawberries and the Via Sacra (Holy Path). Tour in the woods
- Trajan's Column
- Piazza di San Cosimato
- Piazza della Bocca della Verità
- Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)
- Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)
- Gladiator Museum
- Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)
- Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)
- Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)
- Castel Gandolfo
- Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)
- Basilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina
- Pincio Gardens (Pincio)
- Foro Italico
- House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)
- Palazzo Altemps
- Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)
- Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del Caravita
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano