Top Rome Culinary & Gourmet Tour
137 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Claudio did an amazing job showing us the amazing foods of the Jewish ghetto. He was very knowledgeable and his English was excellent! I highly recommend taking this tour and enjoying both the sites and the foods. Fried artichokes- yum!!"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour for a few reasons. We wanted to get to know Rome a little at the beginning of our trip, see some sights, get some insider stories and also eat some local food. Mattia delivered on all of the above in such a friendly and generous way. We will be recommending this to all our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Ariana was spectacular with vibrant energy and such love for us with a passion for history and food! Se had a delightful time and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was an amazing tour guide. She was knowledgeable and fun. Do not eat before this tour it is very filling… wine, food, dessert, the whole nine yards! You’ll love it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was the best thing about the tour. She was efficient, knowledgeable, and adorable. She did a great job with both the food experience and the history. We loved all of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Are tour was with Franchesca and she was beyond amazing. Me and my family thoroughly enjoyed are tour and couldnt expect more. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects of Italian history and food. Best tour we have a been on and we will not hesitate to refer this group to friends."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable time walking through the Jewish ghetto! The young lady giving our tour was exceptional and such a pleasure to have lead us through four hours of history and eating and drinking. It was certainly one of the best parts of our stay here in Rome."
* A traveler said: "Gabriele was an absolute delight. We had the best time eating (of course) but also learning the history of all of the locations we went on the tour. We felt so comfortable with Gabriele and he customized the food choices to our preferences which we appreciated. I’d recommend requesting Gabriele if you book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Francesca we had a fantastic evening. She was full of knowledge about the food and wine and shared lots of stories about the culture of Italy and in particular Rome. We did not expect to finish the tour with full stomachs but that we did and a little tipsy too. This was a highlight to our time in Rome and would encourage anyone to book."
* A traveler said: "Guide was exeptional. Food stops were great and information educational. Just what I was epecting even better."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable evening, 7 food stops with traditional snacks/food. A few glasses of wine & beer thrown in as well. Excellent way to explore new areas & try local food. I'd definitely recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Rob and Federica were amazing! They were very professional, and funny with amazing service. When we got the confirmation email from Viator, it said that class starts at 4:15PM and to meet in front of the stairways at Piazza Trilussa but we were supposed to meet the group there at 4PM which was not in the email instruction provided. However, Federica was nice enough to come back out from the restaurant where we were supposed to have our class and led us to class. They let us join the class in session which was really nice of them. We were greeted with Prosecco and an appetizer. Then we started with making Fettucine, the sauce, and then gelato. Rob was the lead chef instructor and he was super knowledgeable, professional and funny. We had an amazing time there and would recommend this to anyone. We cooked in the open space at the back of this super cute restaurant then headed in to eat. The entire restaurant was closed for the class and dinner, super private and intimate."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with a lot of tips ;) The teacher was really interesting and caring. We have a very good time !"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day filled with amazing food, wine, and beautiful landscapes. This was the perfect way to experience Tuscany!"
* A traveler said: "Dimitri was a great tour guide at explaining some of the Roman history as we walked and about the food."
* A traveler said: "Excellent blend of historical information and top-notch, high quality street food. Matteo’s knowledge, enthusiasm and patience were appreciated."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and the examples of Italian street food was so enjoyable. We will recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Rome. This was our favorite tour!"
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end the dinning experience was great. Daniela's knowledge and expertise, the ease in which she explained and guided us through each individual part of the food and wine pairing allowed for an amazing evening."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with Simone! Awesome cooking class, exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Erik was outstanding as a tour guide! Knowledgeable, patient and constantly providing insights of the surrounding olaces as we walk or at sites. Food tastings varied, exciting and memorable Grrreat experience! Thank you Erik"
* A traveler said: "This was a great class. I would give it 6 stars if I could. Our instructor (Caterina) was excellent, very patient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend taking this class with Caterina. It was the best $120 my wife and I spent. We got to make tiramisu and pasta from scratch then afterwards we got to enjoy the fruits of our labor with a nice glass of wine (included in the package)."
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely experience! My daughter and I went together and made three different pastas, a main dish, a side, and dessert. Our chef Monica was amazing and such a good teacher. We learned several new tricks to bring back home with us!"
* A traveler said: "A great fun experience. Alexander was very knowledgable and patient. I would recommend this to anyone. Lovely to eat outside afterwards."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Hassan, our chef, was amazing! He was personable, knowledgeable, and kind. We enjoyed the experience and received everything as promised (lesson, wine, choice of beverage)! Also, our meal was very tasty!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano