Top Rome Mountain Bike Tours
- Experience Rome's most popular sights, as well as out-of-the-way trails.
- Most tours last between 3.5 and 7 hours, depending on the number of stops.
- Small-group bike tours usually accommodate 8 to 12 people.
- Some tours offer the option to choose a standard or electric bike.
- Pizza, pasta, gelato, or snacks are included with many tours.
124 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Our E-bike tour was our favorite activity we did in Rome. Riding along the same roads the ancient Romans rode was great! Our guide Flavio was awesome! Stopped along the way and shared stories about the area’s history. Highly recommend this activity for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Wow! You have to do this!!! Elias extended our tour to make sure we saw everything. The mid evening dinner was fantastic. Don’t be afraid of touring on bikes at night. The California and Kentucky girls day ‘DO IT’!"
* A traveler said: "the tour guide was patience with everyone as well as very helpful : he waited to make sure everyone is on board. he had no problem in repeating the same thing over and over. was very friendly. it was a wonderful experience that my friends and I shared. I would highly recommend this bike tour whoever is interested :"
* A traveler said: "Oscar was our guide, talented orator who brought to life every single artwork enriching the whole tour with numerous additonal details. You don’t want the tour to end !!"
* A traveler said: "Fabricio was a wonderful tour guide. He’s very knowledgeable and very patient with us Americans. We went on this tour our first day in the city and it really gives you a sense for the landmarks in the city."
* A traveler said: "WE all enjoyed the tour (ages 15-50). Very informative and our guide did a fantastic job of balancing information and giving time to actually take in the surroundings. Perfect group size. Only confusion was where to meet ahead of time. Just a heads up it is not by the colosseum. You start at opposite end of the Forum."
* A traveler said: "Tony was the best tour guide ever! I learned so much about the beautiful city of Rome. His knowledge was so insightful and made me fall in love with the town. Everyone who is looking for an active tour, this is the one! I had so much fun and was sadden when it ended. You won’t regret this bike tour I promise!"
* A traveler said: "Life changing event. Tour guide was knowledgeable and funny ! Would recommend everyone to go. Worth the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was fantastic. He led us down uncrowded side streets and took us to all the highlights of Rome. It was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "Marcius was an incredible guide with so much passion. He gave fantastic details and made the experience truly remarkable. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The meeting place was very easy to find. The tour guide was absolutely amazing and she was very knowledgeable on all the history of the forum and the colloseum! The headsets made it very easy to hear everything she said. Plenty of bathroom breaks, but bring water. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour guide, Matia, who did a wonderful job explaining all of the historical sites. Our most memorable, was the “Stumbling Stones” in the Jewish Ghetto and the story about Bruno the philosopher and scientist. Thank You! Linda & Stephen"
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "The history and the art were excellently explained, and divine to enjoy. Our guide went above and beyond what I had expected. The group I was in was small and she took excellent care of us."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much on this tour. Our guide, Rob, was amazing and taught us so much about Pompeii. Be prepared to be amazed!"
* A traveler said: "Anastasia was AMAZING! I had such an amazing time on the tour with her. It was my 3rd time in Rome but I still learned so many new things from her. The whole experience was a pleasure and the food was delicious. I definitely recommend you arrive ready to eat and drink a lot of good food and wine."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. Saw so many sites in 3 hours. Our guide was fantastic but the highlight was the virtual reality googles."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience guided by Niccolo who took us to different monuments and overlooks as we requested. Unbelievable feeling to bike around Rome in the summer evenings as it cools down. Sunset on aventine hill was a highlight."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Rome, we would highly recommend for a family. Total of 5 kids 11,12 and 14 year olds loved it as did all of us! Probably a little tough if kids are younger than 11."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Sofia! she is passionate about sharing the history of Rome and also was a great company and knowledgeable about all aspects of history! Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "I defiantly recommend to take the bike tour, It's the best tour i ever had. In 4 hrs I saw the most popular places in Rome. Monic was very friendly and kind take me picture. ♡"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on this tour.. the guide was excellent...knowledgeable, great sense of humor and awesome personality."
* A traveler said: "Very easy and convenient bike rental! Employee at desk helped me navigate to all the places I wanted to go."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Piazza della Rotonda
- Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri)
- Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)
- Domus Augustana
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)
- Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)
- Piazza Venezia
- Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)
- Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)
- Via Margutta
- Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo)
- Pincio Gardens (Pincio)
- Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)
- Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)
- Cinecittà World
- Via Sacra
- Paciotti Salumeria
- Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano