Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti)
Shopaholics in Rome, head for Via Condotti, where even the window-shopping is worth the trip.
Via Condotti (its complete name is Via dei Condotti) is a street in central Rome that dates back to the ancient Roman era. It was a fashionable address as far back as the 18th century, when the Caffe Greco opened and was frequented by the likes of Goethe, Byron, Liszt, and Keats. The cafe remains open – and popular with visitors – to this day.
Most of Via Condotti is known for its fashion boutiques. Major names in fashion have shops along the street, including Gucci, Valentino, Armani, Prada, Ferragamo, Dolce & Gabbana, as well as many other designers – Italian and otherwise.
Ways to experience Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti)
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) ?
- I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
- Half-Day Rome Shopping Tour with Personal Shopper | Exclusive VIP experience
- Christmas Walking Tour in Rome
- A Taste of Rome: Rome Food Tour for Foodies (Small-Group or Private Tour)
Things to do near Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Orvieto
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Abruzzo