Top Rhine River Walking Tours
82 results | All Rhine River Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting, entertaining and enlightening tour. I would recommend the tour and our guid to any of our friends or family."
* A traveler said: "We had very much fun. I can only recomand it as a family trip it is ideal. You can relax and enjoy the view."
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend - no queueing, fabulous service, delicious food and of course great music! Loved it :"
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff. A good selection of sightseeing stops and interesting descriptions, anecdotes facts shared."
* A traveler said: "A great tour giving you an insight to German beer and drinking culture, we visited places we would never have gone to without the tour, very informative and had a great time, a definite must !"
* A traveler said: "Loved learning about the history- wished we had done the tour earlier so we understood where we were walking around"
* A traveler said: "What can I say this was one of the best drinking tours we have been to. Our guide Kristoph (apologies for the spelling) was amazing, he was soooo knowledgeable and introduced us to Getman drinking culture and etiquette which is a must if you’ve never been before. Due to corona we were the only English guests but he was very accommodating and we didn’t feel left out at all, intact we spoke to all the German guests who were lovely, one lady even bought us a German beer snack which we had at the last bar called Mettbrötchen (raw pork sandwich) I know it sounds vile but it was AMAZING!. Don’t miss out on this fantastic tour or you will regret it"
* A traveler said: "Sascha was an excellent guide for our small group. He switched easily between German and English, so we didn't miss an explanation or detail. His stories were full of details, anecdotes, funny bits, and he was excited and happy the whole time, which cheered us all. I'd highly recommend doing this tour with him. You spend 2hrs walking around the cathedral and old town and you learn a lot while being entertained."
* A traveler said: "Aylin was a delightful guide for us in Cologne. We were able to see all the sights we wanted and even got to climb the south tower of the Cathedral. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and her company!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cologne Chocolate Museum (Schokoladenmuseum)
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- Farina Fragrance Museum
- Deutsches Eck (German Corner)
- Marksburg Castle
- Bingen am Rhein
- Eltz Castle (Burg Eltz)
- Maulbronn Abbey (Kloster Maulbronn)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- Roman-Germanic Museum (Römisch-Germanische Museum)
- SEA LIFE® Konigswinter
- Alpenpark Neuss
- St. Lambertus Cathedral
- German Football Museum (Deutsches Fussball Museum)
- North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)
- King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Central Switzerland