Top Rhine River Travel & Transportation Services
50 results | All Rhine River Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting, entertaining and enlightening tour. I would recommend the tour and our guid to any of our friends or family."
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "We had very much fun. I can only recomand it as a family trip it is ideal. You can relax and enjoy the view."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend - no queueing, fabulous service, delicious food and of course great music! Loved it :"
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff. A good selection of sightseeing stops and interesting descriptions, anecdotes facts shared."
* A traveler said: "The views were outstanding and the boat hand was attentive. Even the tocked agent at the KD booth was extremely helpful. Cant wait to do this again!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was already waiting at the arrival area and greeted us warmly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Deutsches Eck (German Corner)
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Koblenz Cable Car (Seilbahn Koblenz)
- SEA LIFE® Konigswinter
- Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- Zoom Erlebniswelt
- Farina Fragrance Museum
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- St. Lambertus Cathedral
- Hohenzollern Bridge (Hohenzollernbrücke)
- North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)
- Museum Ludwig
- Bingen am Rhein
- Marksburg Castle
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich)
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Central Switzerland