Top Rhine River Outdoor Activities
34 results | All Rhine River Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting, entertaining and enlightening tour. I would recommend the tour and our guid to any of our friends or family."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend - no queueing, fabulous service, delicious food and of course great music! Loved it :"
* A traveler said: "We had very much fun. I can only recomand it as a family trip it is ideal. You can relax and enjoy the view."
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "A great tour giving you an insight to German beer and drinking culture, we visited places we would never have gone to without the tour, very informative and had a great time, a definite must !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very good. Our group was small (only 4 guests). We saw a lot and learned a lot. If raining, bring an umbrella. It helps protect you from the rain during the stops where your guide tells you about the city."
* A traveler said: "What can I say this was one of the best drinking tours we have been to. Our guide Kristoph (apologies for the spelling) was amazing, he was soooo knowledgeable and introduced us to Getman drinking culture and etiquette which is a must if you’ve never been before. Due to corona we were the only English guests but he was very accommodating and we didn’t feel left out at all, intact we spoke to all the German guests who were lovely, one lady even bought us a German beer snack which we had at the last bar called Mettbrötchen (raw pork sandwich) I know it sounds vile but it was AMAZING!. Don’t miss out on this fantastic tour or you will regret it"
* A traveler said: "The views were outstanding and the boat hand was attentive. Even the tocked agent at the KD booth was extremely helpful. Cant wait to do this again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Goar (Sankt Goar)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Koblenz Cable Car (Seilbahn Koblenz)
- Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath)
- St. Lambertus Cathedral
- EL-DE Haus
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich)
- Farina Fragrance Museum
- Maulbronn Abbey (Kloster Maulbronn)
- Media Harbor (MedienHafen)
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Marksburg Castle
- Cologne Chocolate Museum (Schokoladenmuseum)
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Central Switzerland