Top Rhine River Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Rhine River Tours
Embark on a hop-on hop-off tour aboard an open-top, double-decker bus for a convenient way to explore the city of Cologne at your own pace. You'll hop on and off at approximately 15 stops around the city to visit attractions like Cologne Cathedral and the Cologne Chocolate Museum. Even better, you can switch to an open-top bus when the weather is good.
With us you can easily explore the city in 90 minutes. With our HopOn-HopOff ticket you can get on and off at any of the stops and get to know the city as you wish. When the weather is nice, experience the ride in the big red convertible bus. You can board any of these buses with your ticket and start or continue your journey. Every hour / first tour from the main stop at Königsallee 10:00 a.m. / last tour from Königsallee at 4:00 p.m. / return at 5:30 p.m. 7 stops: Königsallee, Altstadt/Rheinufer, Medienhafen/Rheinturm, Rheinterrasse/Ehrenhof, Aquazoo/Nordpark, Kunstakademie/Altstadt and Tourist Information/Hauptbahnhof from March Wednesday and Thursday Main stop Königsallee 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 Friday Sunday Main stop Königsallee 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00 / 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00
On the big tour in Bonn and Bad Godesberg you will discover the most beautiful sides of Bonn and the architectural heritage from more than 2000 years of city history. Take a look at the Südstadt with its magnificent Gründerzeit houses and the nationwide known museum mile. The former government quarter has developed into the new international center of Bonn. The UN campus and the modern company headquarters of Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Post DHL stand for the successful structural change in Bonn after the end of the capital era. You will like the view of the unique backdrop of the Siebengebirge at the gateway to the romantic Rhine and the flair of the former spa and residential town of Bad Godesberg with its beautiful villas. 11 stops: Budapester Str./ Corner of Sternstraße, Bonn Cathedral, Nussallee, museum mile in front of the Bundeskunsthalle, Bad Godesberg redoubt, banks of the Rhine/ferry docks, Kennedyallee, Kameha Hotel, WCCB, Museum Koenig and Brassertufer Rheingasse.
Lean back and enjoy the highlights of Aachen. The approximately 2-hour journey takes you around Aachen to the three-country point, where you switch between Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands in just a few steps. Hop-on/hop-off allows you to get off at any stop and discover your favorite places in peace. Be it the Carolus Thermen, the Stadtgarten, the Lousberg, the listed university hospital or the Lindt chocolate factory. During the tour you will learn about the sights and the history of the imperial spa town via loudspeakers. 14 stops: Elisenbrunnen, Ludwig Forum, Carolus Thermen, CHIO/Tivoli, Quellenhof, Memorial/Lousberg, RWTH, Bendplatz, University Hospital, Vaals bus station, Netherlands Three-country point, central station, health clinic and theater square. Friday Sunday From the Elisenbrunnen main stop 10:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m. 3:30 p.m
Get more out of your sightseeing time in Cologne, and explore the handsome old town with a guide. This top-rated walking tour combines the history of sights like Cologne Cathedral and Hohenzollern Bridge with fun curiosities to keep your interest piqued as you explore. For an extra perk, you'll receive a Cologne gift when you finish the tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Enjoy a 2- or 3-course meal with a little rock’n’roll heritage on the side on this 2-hour skip-the-line Hard Rock Cafe visit in Cologne. Head to the famous Hard Rock Cafe in the heart of Cologne and beat the queues with your skip-the-line entry ticket to head straight inside. Take a seat and admire music memorabilia including Elvis Presley’s sunglasses, Kiss’ bass guitars and Hendrix's vest. Enjoy classic dishes such as honey-mustard chicken sandwich or hickory-smoked bbq ribs with a drink. Upgrade your ticket to choose from the 3-course menu.
With its scenic waterfront, grand bridges, and UNESCO-listed Cathedral, Cologne offers an atmospheric backdrop for a cycling tour. This bike tour ensures that you maximize your time, exploring much further than a walking tour. The circuit takes in landmarks such as Cologne Cathedral, Hohenzollern Bridge, and the Rhine River, including plenty of photo stops along the way.
Visitors unfamiliar with Cologne’s unusual brewhouse etiquette may find themselves confused by the system. On this brewhouse tour, find out how the ordering process works and—crucially—how to indicate you’ve had your fill. Visit four traditional brewhouses with a guide, savoring a glass of kölsch—Cologne’s signature beer style—at each.
Trade a traditional guided tour of Cologne for a personalized walking tour based on a new travel concept. Meeting up with a Lokafyer guide is like having a friend to show you around Cologne, from the coolest neighborhoods to the places locals actually eat. Since you’ll connect with the guide to talk or chat before the tour, you can customize the experience to your preferences and interests.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Rhine River?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Rhine River according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Rhine River are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rhine River experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Rhine River are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rhine River may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Museum Ludwig Tours & Tickets
- Cochem Castle Tours & Tickets
- Bingen am Rhein Tours & Tickets
- Maulbronn Abbey (Kloster Maulbronn) Tours & Tickets
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich) Tours & Tickets
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm) Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen Tours & Tickets
- Ehrenbreitstein Fortress (Festung Ehrenbreitstein) Tours & Tickets
- Farina Fragrance Museum Tours & Tickets
- St. Lambertus Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Phantasialand Tours & Tickets
- Worms Tours & Tickets
- German Football Museum (Deutsches Fussball Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf) Tours & Tickets
- Hohenzollern Bridge (Hohenzollernbrücke) Tours & Tickets
- EL-DE Haus Tours & Tickets
- Marksburg Castle Tours & Tickets
- Odysseum Tours & Tickets
- Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath) Tours & Tickets
- Zoom Erlebniswelt Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets