Top Rhine River Pub Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Private Sightseeing Tours
Shows & Performances
Beer & Brewery Tours
Tickets & Passes
Food & Drink
Art & Culture
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
3 results | All Rhine River Tours
Explore Dusseldorf on foot during this short, guided, private walking tour of the city that is totally customizable. Let your guide set a route that meanders through Old Town, along the Rhine Promenade, to Saint Lambertus church and more, or work together to plan a personalized itinerary and route based on your interest in history, WWII, King Wilhelm IV, and architecture.
Get acquainted with the historic city of Dusseldorf during this short, private, guided walking tour that takes you to the city’s top 10 attractions. Take it all in and make the most of your visit with stops at the world’s longest bar, the Dusseldorf state parliament, old town, and more. Learn about the city’s past and watch modern life unfold as you wander and learn.
Dusseldorf is renowned for its electric nightlife and the Altstadt has so many bars, pubs and clubs that it’s nicknamed the ‘longest bar in the world’. This evening walking tour offers a fun and safe way to explore the city after dark, with a local guide to escort you to some of the city’s coolest bars and pubs, and welcome shots included at each different venue.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Pub Tours in Rhine River?
The best Pub Tours in Rhine River according to Viator travelers are:
- Dusseldorf Private Walking Tour
- Top 10 attractions walking tour of Dusseldorf
- 4-Hour Pub Crawl Tour in Dusseldorf including Drinks
What Pub Tours in Rhine River are good for avoiding crowds?
- North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)
- Farina Fragrance Museum
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Deutsches Eck (German Corner)
- Eltz Castle (Burg Eltz)
- Koblenz Cable Car (Seilbahn Koblenz)
- Ehrenbreitstein Fortress (Festung Ehrenbreitstein)
- Bingen am Rhein
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich)
- Media Harbor (MedienHafen)
- Museum Ludwig
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- Alpenpark Neuss
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- Maulbronn Abbey (Kloster Maulbronn)
- St. Lambertus Cathedral
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Central Switzerland