Top Rhine River Audio Guides
14 results | All Rhine River Tours
* A traveler said: "Sascha is a great guide. Very informative, interesting details and funny stories as well. Definitely recommended"
* A traveler said: "The City Tour Cologne was awesome. It was very informative and thorough. The history and building architecture make the trip well worth it. I would use City Tours again. You won't be disapointed."
* A traveler said: "We had very much fun. I can only recomand it as a family trip it is ideal. You can relax and enjoy the view."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very good. Our group was small (only 4 guests). We saw a lot and learned a lot. If raining, bring an umbrella. It helps protect you from the rain during the stops where your guide tells you about the city."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend - no queueing, fabulous service, delicious food and of course great music! Loved it :"
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."
* A traveler said: "The views were outstanding and the boat hand was attentive. Even the tocked agent at the KD booth was extremely helpful. Cant wait to do this again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bingen am Rhein
- Koblenz Cable Car (Seilbahn Koblenz)
- Hohenzollern Bridge (Hohenzollernbrücke)
- Cologne Chocolate Museum (Schokoladenmuseum)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen
- Media Harbor (MedienHafen)
- EL-DE Haus
- Deutsches Eck (German Corner)
- Cochem Castle
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Zoom Erlebniswelt
- Maulbronn Abbey (Kloster Maulbronn)
- Museum Ludwig
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Central Switzerland