Top Quepos Classes & Workshops
19 results | All Quepos Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a good time out in the mud, Nice little hike to the waterfall was also nice! Our guide was amazing, showed us his fruit cutting skills and was very clear giving instructions! It was definitely a great memory and part of our honeymoon!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was awesome great instruction great communication authentic lunch ready for the class 4 rapids lol"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very relaxing and somewhat of an adventure as well. We saw a lot of monkeys from up close as well as a lot of other wildlife"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "We were on a cruise and booked this tour independently of the ship. We were able to get picked up at the dock and they were very accommodating. The tour had only 6 people and two very informative local guides who spoke English well and knew a lot about the mangrove vegetation and animals. We spent over 2 hours going leisurely through the mangroves and saw many monkeys, birds, iguanas, snakes and a small crocodile. Paddling was very easy and we were able to go into some of the smaller channels which the boat tours could not get to and we could go slower and get closer to the animals. The guides were great about finding the animals and giving informative details on them. At the end of the tour we stopped back at the tour office where they served a local lunch of rice beans and chicken. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. Time on the bus only about 15-20 minutes each way. At our request, they dropped us off back in downtown Quepos where we could walk back to the ship. Use plenty of sunscreen, where a hat and while the bugs didn't seem bad, apply bug spray also. This"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Unlimited fruit and fruit juice. I fished while traveling to the snorkeling location. The steward was very friendly and engaging. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion. I’m solo traveling and get totally safe booking and embarking on this adventure. The guides were friendly and very good at what they do. I had so much fun. Highly recommend for all ages and group sizes!!"
* A traveler said: "Roy was super knowledgeable and professional . Had a blast experience nighttime jungle and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Recommend rain boots or hiking boots as it was muddy and lots of ants ! The dinner was so delicious to end the adventure"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much for an awesome surfing experience! I tried surfing here in Costa Rica for the first time and got completely hooked! The tutors are very nice and very dedicated to get you to catch the waves :) thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Alright people, stop what you’re doing, adjust your plans, and schedule a surfing lesson with Pablo and his team in Manuel Antonio. Our little mid-western family (my husband, two kids (10 & 15) and myself) had never surfed before and were somewhat intimidated to learn. But we were in Costa Rica- ¡pure vida! Pablo is a local guy who you’ll want to hang out with your entire trip. He’s incredibly informative and safe when it comes to the lesson itself, and in the end just wants everyone to feel successful, supported and having a great time. This was definitely true for my family as we all said it was the best day of our vacation (and it was raining!) Take a lesson, learn about Manuel Antonio and Costa Rica from a sincere guy who knows and loves the area."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, all very smooth and well organized. My teacher Willie was patient and had great advice that greatly improved my skills. A member of the team accepted to take a video or two for me. They offered me to come back the next day and use one of their boards for me. Super nice people!"
* A traveler said: "Every part of our tour was phenomenal. We started with an invigorating yoga session then went for a hike in the mountains. It was the perfect morning. Sunny and not hot. By the time we got back, we were ready for fresh fruit Cara kindly served us then went down to the river to swim under the waterfall and enjoy some sunbathing on the large rocks. Then we went down the road to a kind amiga’s home where she had prepared tons of incredible, authentic food. She had us right in her home, where we enjoyed her company, beautiful home, and amazing dogs and cats. Such a real experience and we couldn’t be more honored to have been welcomed. Cara took us back to our place and we had wonderful conversation throughout the day. Can’t wait to be back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast