Top Puntarenas Outdoor Activities
103 results | All Puntarenas Tours
* A traveler said: "An incredibly fun and thrilling canyoning tour. Absolutely recommend! Tarzan swing, repelling, hiking, and ziplining were all included and the guides were very friendly and personable."
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "The crew was so kind and hospitable. We were picked up, taken to the marina, and provided with breakfast, lunch, and unlimited drinks. The views and beach were so beautiful. So many fun activities to do on the beach, too!"
* A traveler said: "Great overall time; incredible views, amazing ziplines, wonderful service. Overall great experience, would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a blend of scenic nature walks and exhilarating adventure."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan and Carlos were awesome tour guides. They allowed us to enjoy all the activities at our own pace. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Oscar was very informative and friendly. He knew all the different types of animals we saw and was able to spot them miles away. Be aware there is an additional $25 park entrance fee per person, this is only for the guide; however well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Commentator was excellent who was with Genius. Enjoyed the scenery and the bridge walk. Feeding the alligator"
* A traveler said: "Fun crew, interesting stories, beautiful sights and a very tasty lunch :) All the best on one ship: the best captain, the best assistant and the best guide. Puravida guys :)"
* A traveler said: "Went with my son.. Roy was excellent! We watch sunset had a glass of wine . The climb can be a bit strenuous for an older person nevertheless I made it!! This is a unique excursion. Try it you won’t regret it!! Thank you for the memories 😊"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, Johnny was fantastic. So knowledgable! We learnt lots about the birds, plants and other wildlife. We saw a quetzal! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide and great location. Large park so plan on touring park after bird watching."
* A traveler said: "It's was a wonderful tour. Food was good beach was awesome and water was clear. Snorkeling and banana boat pull was fun. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful landscapes and very friendly tour guide! We ended up being late (add at least an extra 30 min to the estimated drive time!) and others in our group left before us. However, this company left someone behind so we could still enjoy this experience. That was truly special, and we were so happy to get to enjoy the tour!"
9-Day Best of Northwest Costa Rica from San Jose: Arenal Volcano National Park, Monteverde Cloud Forest and Guanacaste
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip! Hotel choices, the tours, and trips were all very well planned. The punctuality of tour guides was very impressive. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest