Top Puerto Rico Fun & Games
Saved to wishlist!
Escape the Room
Costume Dress Up Experiences
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
3 results | All Puerto Rico Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take home memories of your trip to Puerto Rico with a private photo shoot for you and your family. Choose locations with your guide or allow them to choose hidden gems to capture your beautiful photos. Whether you’re solo, a family, a couple, a group, or an influencer, this experience is perfect for anyone who wants to commemorate their trip.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Hi guys I'm Eddie, and I love adventure and team work. For more than 5 years thousands of people, have participated in our activities, from America the beauty to China. My passion and a master in engineering , has allows me to create the best Escape room adventure experience in San Juan Puerto Rico. Choose between one of our rooms: Murder Hotel,Laser Maze or Secret Lab The players will receive a 5 minute talk about the rules of the game and then start immediately after. When the clock starts, they only have 59 minutes to find all the clues in order to escape and win. After that we take a nice picture and we share it with them.
If you're looking for an activity for your group that takes you off the well-worn tourist trail, try this app-based scavenger hunt. Challenge yourselves with trivia questions and solve challenges as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Old San Juan. See the city's cultural and historical sights as you go for scavenger hunt glory.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fun & Games in Puerto Rico?
The best Fun & Games in Puerto Rico according to Viator travelers are:
What Fun & Games in Puerto Rico are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puerto Rico experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Fun & Games in Puerto Rico are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Rico may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Laguna Grande
- La Calle Loiza
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Caparra Ruins
- Gozalandia Falls
- Mercado Santurce
- Arecibo Observatory
- Sun Bay Beach
- Window Cave (Cueva Ventana)
- Bioluminescent Bay (Mosquito Bay)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Palomino Island
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Isla Verde
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Vieques
- Things to do in Rincón
- Things to do in Dominican Republic
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island