Top Provence Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
406 results | All Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "Jean was really helpful throughout the whole tour. The tour shoes you the essentials of the area. Jean had a great knowledge of the sights and was extremely helpful throughout the entire experience. The Abbey was not in full bloom but it was still great to see. Overall a fantastic opportunity to see the fields and get all the insight knowledge."
* A traveler said: "The trip was carefully planned with great selection of placess and lavender gardens. Also Guide was fabulous and she had great knowledge about the history. Enjoyed it and definitely reocmmend it."
* A traveler said: "The Guide Anais was perfect. Nice, polite, interesting stories and lots of knowledge. I enjoyed being on the Tour."
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "Gordana is an awesome tour guide, passionate and energetic - she speaks perfect English so you don’t have to take any second thought to go with her. She is thoughtful and sociable with everyone, if not that our stay is short we’d go with her for another day! After all, the wine experience is top too, perfect weather, tasty wines, and good company!"
* A traveler said: "Julien provided an excellent afternoon with exceptional knowledge, visits (2) to family run wineries, pridefully producing delicious wine. Overall a wonderful afternoon. Definitely recommend. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Roussillion, Gordes and Vauclause with Amar was wonderful. He was a great guide and explained things very well. Well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the flexibility of the programme, a mix of watching and doing. All questions were answered! Jon is a great chef with a wide range of experience in culinary affairs. I enjoyed learning and chatting with him. I was alone, but joined another couple and we all had a really good experience."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday. Very curated tour of interesting vineyards with amazing wines. Our tour guide, Nikola, was fantastic. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience with this tour. Gordana was knowledgeable and show us the best of everything. She was also flexible on all our requests. Highly recommended !!!!"
* A traveler said: "The natural grandeur of La Fontaine de Vaucluse. The beautiful ochre of Roussillon. The view from Gordes."
* A traveler said: "A must for better understanding of Roman influence/impact in France, if not for the sheer awe-inspiring Pont du Gard aqueduct. We then joined the afternoon tour of Luberon area for wine and olive oil tasting. Guide had a great handle on the history and culture of the region."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our entire day with Christopher guiding us through the streets of Avignon and Palais des Papes. His enjoyment of doing what he loves made our experience even more special. We loved having the extra history and information that Chris imparted and his relaxed pace and personable style endeared us to him and the area."
* A traveler said: "Gordana was an extremely knowledgeable, articulate and accommodating guide. The tour was well paced and we were able to see many highlights of the region without feeling rushed or that we were skipping anything. This tour is highly recommended, especially if you have a limited amount of time to spend in Provence."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ! The guide was very nice and professional, everything was on point, we spent a great day visiting La Provence A must to do if you want to see the beauty of this area, I reccomand 5/5."
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent day trip. Our driver and guide Nico made sure we saw a few lavender fields which we told him our main reason for visiting Provence. He also advised us on how to spot the right lavender products and where to get them at the best prices. He took us to three of the classified “most beautiful villages” in France: Gordes, Rousillion, and Menerbes. He gave us introduction to each of these places. He dropped us off the entrance of each town so we were free to wander about and do our shopping for products unique to Provence. I highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic guide made trip a great experience. The wine tasting was a pleasurable experience. The Roman ruins have to be seen to be believed."
* A traveler said: "Just excellent way to visit the overall area in the beginning of our vacation. Jeremy was excellent. We all enjoyed ourselves and learned a lot. We then went back to key areas where we wanted to spend more time. Many thanks to Jeremy. Nelson Burns"
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Van Gogh Café (Le Café de Nuit)
- Triumphal Arch of Orange (Arc de Triomphe d'Orange)
- Lake of Sainte-Croix (Lac de Sainte-Croix)
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Espace Van Gogh (Médiathèque d'Arles)
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Caves of Thouzon (Grottes de Thouzon)
- Pont de Gau Ornithological Park (Parc Ornithologique du Pont de Gau)
- Calanque de Sormiou
- Calanque d’En-Vau
- Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)
- Rocher des Doms
- Alpilles Regional Nature Park (Parc Naturel Régional des Alpilles)
- St. Benezet Bridge (Pont d'Avignon)
- La Corniche
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Lombardy