Top Pompeii Transportation
63 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours in Europe I have done. Extremely knowledgeable guide- loved every second of it- would highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, she knew a lot about pompeii and she showed us interesting places. We needed a tour at another time at the last minute and this was no problem."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic guide that made the Pompeiji alive again. Based on all the knowledge he had and stories told we could really see how it has been before the ashes came and was amazed about how advanced the society was already back in those days. I would recommend all visitors to take the oportunity to book a guide with a small group."
* A traveler said: "Monica has a PhD in archeology and we learned SO MUCH from her. She was easy to understand, a great teacher, and we hope to come back some day and see the rest of Pompeii with her as our guide!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a wonderful guide. Arrived early, we got started right away. He was knowledgeable and made the tour experience fun."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, small group, sunny day! Guide was very knowledgeable and quickly adapted to the specific needs of the group and kept it intersting throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "Linda is an amazing tour guide. She made the tour fun and educational. She is very knowledgeable and a very nice person. She contacted us immediately after booking the tour and stayed in contact with us in the days leading up to the tour and the day of (we experienced a train delay and she was so understanding). I highly recommend touring Pompeii with Linda. You won't be disappointed. P.s., I had been to Pompeii twice before and this was the best tour by far."
* A traveler said: "We had Raffaele Romano as our guide who really brought history to life for us. Would recommend him as your guide."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the sights high on our to do list and it didn’t disappoint. Our guide took us around the town showing us amazing buildings, road, statues, etc. The information she gave us was easy to understand and full of history. If you are spending any time in this part of the country you must visit Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "Our tour lady was fab. Informative, factual, lively and full of passion. Two hours was enough and then your free to roam where you like. The train station is located within a five minute walk. Top tip very hot be prepared."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Our driver was very accommodating and knowledgeable. He suggested great stops to capture perfect pictures, provided great information and was really great with my four kids. I highly recommend and will be using again on my next visit."
* A traveler said: "Salvatore was a great driver to get us through the mountains and back to the Naples airport. He arrived early and was waiting for us at the scheduled time. Vehicle was clean. Definitely would recommend Viator"
* A traveler said: "Can’t stress enough how amazing Andrea service was. He was very lovely, sweet, and informative. He made the drive very seamless and comfortable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia