Top Pompeii Full-day Tours
67 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and educational. The guide Eliza was over the top informative and very accommodating to everyone and I'm a tough customer."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Our guide was very good. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We travelled to Pompeii and Herculaneum from Naples to enjoy this tour with Raffaele. We were met at the entrance where Raffaele took care of the tickets and asked us what we were most interested in seeing at Pompeii. His wealth of knowledge, having worked as an archeologist at Pompeii, was evident from the very beginning. His passion for the site, it's continual restoration and bringing history to life was fantastic. He shared his wealth of knowledge of Roman life and the events surrounding the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. After a short lunch break we travelled to Herculaneum where we enjoyed a further detailed tour with a range of highlights from beautiful atriums in Roman Villas to exquisite mosaics. This tour is a must if you want to truly understand the historical site and get the most out of your trip. Raffaele is undoubtedly the future of archeological sites of such importance and you're missing a trick if you don't book on this tour. We just wished we had booked on to his tour of Naples!"
* A traveler said: "We can't say enough about our driver/guide Paolo. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and extremely entertaining. We will not hesitate to use this service again."
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I am so glad to have Fabrizio as our guide. He is excellent with children and he can really give very good recommendations. No doubt, he is the best."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "The weather was pretty bad with heavy rains but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless. Our driver was Nikolai and our guide was Francesca. We ate at a pizzeria in Sorrento and since it was close to winter, we only drove through Positano. Nikolai and Francesca made the tour enjoyable. I also appreciated the tour company's good communication prior to the trip."
* A traveler said: "Enzo made our trip through the Amalfi coast and Pompeii wonderful. He was so friendly, narrated many things along the ride thru the Amalfi coast trip. We could not have been happier with him stopping off where we wanted to make our trip more personal. In Pompeii we had Rosa who was our guide and I don’t think there could be a better guide than her. She was so friendly and knowledgeable about all of Pompeii. Our group of 12 were extremely happy!"
* A traveler said: "The tour of Pompeii was nice. Not to long but not short. Good facts were put out. The wineries were also good. My friends and I had a wonderful time and highly recommend it to anyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia