Top Pompeii Bus Tours
129 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and educational. The guide Eliza was over the top informative and very accommodating to everyone and I'm a tough customer."
* A traveler said: "The shore excursion to Naples and Pompeii was wonderful especially because it was a small group and the guide was very personable and informative."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Our guide was very good. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the sights high on our to do list and it didn’t disappoint. Our guide took us around the town showing us amazing buildings, road, statues, etc. The information she gave us was easy to understand and full of history. If you are spending any time in this part of the country you must visit Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Antonino was a great guide! He is very knowledgable about the places visited and went above and beyond to make sure we got the best tour possible!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Our driver was very accommodating and knowledgeable. He suggested great stops to capture perfect pictures, provided great information and was really great with my four kids. I highly recommend and will be using again on my next visit."
* A traveler said: "We can't say enough about our driver/guide Paolo. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and extremely entertaining. We will not hesitate to use this service again."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING TOUR !!!!!!!!! Our driver was professional and knowledgeable .He made us feel that we were in great hands with the traffic, winding, hilly narrow roads. The young lady who was our guide at Pompeii was also very knowledgeable and accommodating. The lunch was unbelievable . Food was unbelievably wonderful and the view of the bay was spectacular. Would highly recommend this tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a wonderful guide. Arrived early, we got started right away. He was knowledgeable and made the tour experience fun."
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, big queue for tickets, faster if you just join a guide plenty touting for business|remember to pick up a map before you enter or its to late once your in"
* A traveler said: "Fabrizio was an excellent guide. He gauged our interest levels and applied his immense knowledge. As it was especially he kept checking our comfort level and made effort where possible to get us some shade. Lunch at the vineyard was beyond our expectations - simple, good quality ingredients that tasted delicious."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was wonderful. We were picked up in a air conditioned car and dropped off to a tour guide at Pompeii who not only stood in line to buy our tickets but walked us around explaining what we were seeing and all about the history. He took several pictures of all of us to commemorate our trip. Then he turned us back over to our driver, Aldo, who then took us to Mt. Vesuvius. Be prepared - the hike up the mountain is steep and not for the faint of heart, but well worth the view when you get up there. When we came back down, Aldo was waiting to drive us to the Family winery where we were treated to lunch and tasted 6 different family wines. The entire package was quite enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip. Our guide Fabio was awesome. Spectacular views. Fabio suggested where to get the best gelato & lemon Cello in Sorrento, then a supberb lunch with million dollar views. The whole day was the best. Fabio was also very informative about places along the way"
* A traveler said: "I have to give a big shout out to our Pompeii tour guide, Alessandro. He was the best tour guide I have ever had, courteous, passionate about the history of Pompeii, and very knowledgable. I've been to Pompeii once before, but I learned so much more in this tour than I did then when I was in a group! After Pompeii we were shuttled to the winery where we got a quick tour of the grounds and then a complimentary lunch with the wine tasting. It was all PHENOMENAL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Naples Shore Excursion Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples all inclusiv
- Naples Shore Excursion: Naples City and Pompeii Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Naples Shore Excursion: Pompeii and Sorrento Day Trip
- Naples Shore Excursion: Pompeii Half-day Trip from Naples
- Private Tour: Day Trip Excursion to Mt. Vesuvius - Herculaneum - Pompeii
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia